Home

HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015

This is a discussion on HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2015, 10:35 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: HYBRID V-3, 2014 (with F.A. movements d/t 2/28) vs HYBRID V-1, 2015

Monopolies are such a bummer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 10:48 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
I think I'm just going to keep the roster for my own use, which what was originally intended. All I wanted to do was export and import as many players from last years OSFM so I can start my franchise in 15. My intent was never to get it out. But when I saw this thread, I figured I lend a helping hand. Little did I know that I would ruffle some feathers in the process. But by no means was I trying to supercede the work of others. I simply wanted to help out those people who wished to start a franchise who didn't want to wait for this years OSFM.
kudos to your honesty. this is a fun video game, not an eternal bsttle of rosters !! LOL.

mooch, could you please either tell us what teams remain to have import/export of players from your roster in the vault "Holdover", so we can finish it out on our own; Or upload what you now have, and let us know what teams are left to import/export.

heck, I will still do the contracts and Willard can burn me at the stake if he wishes: 0
Old 04-06-2015, 11:30 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
kudos to your honesty. this is a fun video game, not an eternal bsttle of rosters !! LOL.

mooch, could you please either tell us what teams remain to have import/export of players from your roster in the vault "Holdover", so we can finish it out on our own; Or upload what you now have, and let us know what teams are left to import/export.

heck, I will still do the contracts and Willard can burn me at the stake if he wishes: 0
I dont think he said anything that crazy. You are coming across as a baby.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:06 AM   #44
Banned

well, from want I sumrise, the AL Eas NL East, NL Central and NL West (except LAD) are import/export(ed) in mooch's controversial (LMFAO) "Holdover" roster.

So, I will now input contracts for 25-30 guys on each team.

Fellas: do not let mooch's labors return to The Lord without bearing mucho grande fruit.

Anyone wanna help ? Pitch edits any one : )
Old 04-07-2015, 12:08 AM   #45
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest

I'm finishing up them tonight. I have 3 teams to do. You are more than welcome to take it from there once I upload the final version. I appreciate those who appreciate, if you know what I mean. LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 12:28 AM   #46
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Quote:
I think I'm just going to keep the roster for my own use, which what was originally intended. All I wanted to do was export and import as many players from last years OSFM so I can start my franchise in 15. My intent was never to get it out. But when I saw this thread, I figured I lend a helping hand. Little did I know that I would ruffle some feathers in the process. But by no means was I trying to supercede the work of others. I simply wanted to help out those people who wished to start a franchise who didn't want to wait for this years OSFM.

I have no issue with the work you have put in. I recognize how hard it is to do and really it is a bit of flattery to all of us that built the original roster last year to have people do this. All I ask is please give credit where it is due to the guys who built that roster last year, and please don't call it OSFM or Hybrid so as not to confuse people looking for the new project.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 04-07-2015, 12:32 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
I'm finishing up them tonight. I have 3 teams to do. You are more than welcome to take it from there once I upload the final version. I appreciate those who appreciate, if you know what I mean. LOL.
** This is like The Battle of LePanto **

LOL !!!!

Mooch, PLEASE upload roster tonite; I beg of thee.

I want to get started on contracts.

Please, I am your # 2 fan .... after Willard, of course.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:43 AM   #48
Pro

Roster is done. Will upload. It's far from what OSFM for 15 will be like. But for those who are eager to start a franchise, this roster will suffice. There may be a duplicate here and there. There may be various prospects missing. Some teams are more complete than others. Didn't have time to check over everything. But I'm still confident most people will find it more than adequate.

Thank you to all the roster makers and editors. I would have never been able to undertake this mini project had it not been a base to work from. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Happy gaming!

Last edited by mooch49; 04-07-2015 at 03:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »