Home

Fictional Rosters: MLB 2015 The Show

This is a discussion on Fictional Rosters: MLB 2015 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2015, 02:53 AM   #73
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6
Fictional Rosters: MLB 2015 The Show

i did a fantasy draft with the padres and i ended up picking alot of players based on how well done they look or how i liked their name lol but their stats mattered too. my ace wladmir van slyke is just straight disgusting. shut down 14 - 16 straight in spring training before i gave up a hit but his pitches was just on point

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk
MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAAFB: Miami (FL), Mississippi State, Arkansas
International Soccer: AC Milan, PSG, US National Soccer, German National Soccer
Old 04-28-2015, 08:09 AM   #74
Rookie

dpc134's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fictional Rosters: MLB 2015 The Show

These rosters are very well done. Did anyone simulate a few seasons to verify stats? I need to edit alot of the equipment (my goal is less than 5% with generic equipment) and add a few of my own players, but these look really good. Nice job all who contributed and especially creator for managing the work load.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:13 AM   #75
Rookie

dpc134's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmunc
Very nice to see a lot of my input already present in the roster. So far I've fine-combed through the rosters to get rid of any player that had service time and next I'll edit players (equipment, attributes, etc...) to my personal preferences.

Thank you Creator for the hard work!
Justmunc, I used your roster set from last year (I am into my second season with them) and I thought your roster set was very well done. I liked your style of equipment edits. Since you are adding your "touch" to these rosters, are you planning on releasing them when done? I think your edits will most likely be what I am looking for in a ready to play set. Also, if you are looking for help, I am more than willing to help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2015, 08:14 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 15

great job on these.
i did fantasy draft with them.

At the all star break some guy named doude is running away with the HR title with 30hrs.
Old 04-28-2015, 02:48 PM   #77
Rookie

MR.RANDOM's Arena

OVR: 6

I personally came back to OS to thank you for these specific rosters! There are about 10 Mr.Random guys in there along with the others who i got used to playing against. This is very welcomed and appreciated! Thank you sir
Old 04-28-2015, 02:51 PM   #78
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpc134
Justmunc, I used your roster set from last year (I am into my second season with them) and I thought your roster set was very well done. I liked your style of equipment edits. Since you are adding your "touch" to these rosters, are you planning on releasing them when done? I think your edits will most likely be what I am looking for in a ready to play set. Also, if you are looking for help, I am more than willing to help.
I do plan on releasing my edited version, yes, but this may take awhile. The only problem is that I'm probably gonna change a lot of names and players around, many of whom are not my creations. I don't want to offend anyone who put effort into this thing by ruining their work.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:04 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmunc
I do plan on releasing my edited version, yes, but this may take awhile. The only problem is that I'm probably gonna change a lot of names and players around, many of whom are not my creations. I don't want to offend anyone who put effort into this thing by ruining their work.
I spent countless hours with your rosters as well man. Great work, looking forward to whatever you come up with in the future.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:06 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 3

These are very well done and some of the names are just awesome. Thanks to everyone who contributed. Just another part to make this game great..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »