Home

OSFM 25man fixes

This is a discussion on OSFM 25man fixes within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2015, 12:16 AM   #1
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0
OSFM 25man fixes

Ok guys first and foremost I can't thank everyone enough who works on these rosters year in and year out and hands down gives us the best roster out there so Thank You again!
Cubs lineup the pitcher will be batting 8th
So every year after these come out I go through them and try to fix small things they may have missed and I fix them and download them but at no point will I take credit for them so here goes.

Every major league teams 25man roster is updated as of today!
I use MLBDepthCharts.com as my source and all 4 lineups are set and so are pitching rotations and bullpens. (On no team will you find 2 long relievers)
All players on 25man roster that needed position changes or their secondary position changed has been changed.
And I posted on another thread that I'd edit all cleats and batting gloves so no one has generic equipment. But after reading some negative feedback I left that out.
And one small thing is for all you Cargo fans I put in there his Purple and Pink batting gloves. (I know very minor but thought it would be fun)
All teams are set so if you sim Spring Training all lineups, rotations and bullpens will stick.

Not much I had to do to these rosters this year so again guys amazing job as always and if you use this roster I hope you enjoy it!

OSFM fixes
Jr-Griffey-25

Last edited by Lisac; 04-14-2015 at 07:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 06:21 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: OSFM 25man fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
So every year after these come out I go through them and try to fix small things...
Cool, sounds good, I do the same but did you really find the rosters, lineups, and rotations so wrong in OSFM? They looked pretty good to me? I use rosterresources (mlbdepthcharts) as well.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:40 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2

Awesome man. Any chance you can make a roster with all injured players on the MLB roster? I know I'm not alone looking for this.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:47 AM   #4
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Cool, sounds good, I do the same but did you really find the rosters, lineups, and rotations so wrong in OSFM? They looked pretty good to me? I use rosterresources (mlbdepthcharts) as well.
No the rosters weren't bad at all! I did have to adjust every team in some way, shape or form. Just something I like to do every year before I start my Franchise!
Old 04-14-2015, 07:48 AM   #5
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miknhoj1983
Awesome man. Any chance you can make a roster with all injured players on the MLB roster? I know I'm not alone looking for this.
I can def do this and prob have it done on Wed around the sametime! I'll post on here when I have them completed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2015, 08:25 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey Lisac thanks for doing this. Did you use the base OSFM and default SCEA players and just update from there? Or, did you take the roster update that came out yesterday and go from there? I am looking for a set like Millennium did only with 25 man rosters.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:04 PM   #7
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsthebest
Hey Lisac thanks for doing this. Did you use the base OSFM and default SCEA players and just update from there? Or, did you take the roster update that came out yesterday and go from there? I am looking for a set like Millennium did only with 25 man rosters.
I used the official OSFM but I will take a look at Milleniums and go from there and let you know. Prob be taking a look in next 30mins.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:01 PM   #8
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Looked at Mill. Roster and compared to OSFM didn't like it as much so I used the OSFM roster.
So I returned guys from 15 day DL back to 25 man rosters
Position players I put on teams bench so I didn't mess with any of the lineups and you can change them as you please!
Pitchers are returned to rotations or bullpens and starters are 5th starters so again you can do with them as you please.

OSFM 25man No 15 day DL
Jr-Griffey-25

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »