Home

MLB on FOX: 2015 Opening Day Rosters

This is a discussion on MLB on FOX: 2015 Opening Day Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2015, 05:24 PM   #49
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB on FOX: 2015 Opening Day Rosters

I might decide to release a "Beta" as well in the next coming days to showcase my work and whats to be expected.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:06 PM   #50
Banned

XxPlay2WinxX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairplayleagues
I might decide to release a "Beta" as well in the next coming days to showcase my work and whats to be expected.
Don't do that, just finish up and when they are ready then release them. There are enough things to keep people satisfied until then, read a book, go to gym, feed the homeless, something but please do not release a beta, no one on here seems to have patience and sometimes the roster makers for certain games just cave in and that's weak. I can wait for a finished product, do ya thing and release them when they 100.

Last edited by XxPlay2WinxX; 08-11-2015 at 02:08 PM. Reason: edit my man
Old 08-14-2015, 03:15 PM   #51
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPlay2WinxX
Don't do that, just finish up and when they are ready then release them. There are enough things to keep people satisfied until then, read a book, go to gym, feed the homeless, something but please do not release a beta, no one on here seems to have patience and sometimes the roster makers for certain games just cave in and that's weak. I can wait for a finished product, do ya thing and release them when they 100.

I agree with this as well. Looking forward to checking these out when they are done. If they are good and I imagine they are then a beta will jyst make waiting seem even longer

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 12:34 AM   #52
MVP

Houston's Arena

Just a quick update if anyone's still following this. I have just about finished importing all the triple A players and going to go back thru it and clean a few players faces up I had to get off other creators.

I will then be checking all triple A positions as im updating there ages height and weight. Lastly I will be entering there ratings in using the hybrid sheet I have and that we used to rate all the MLB level players.

I am aiming to have TRIPLE A perfected by the end of the month.

Then all that will be left to do is enter in all double A players and this will go faster than Triple A did as there are not many players in double A that need service time so its just really importing them from 14 file onto my master file on 15.

Single A will be used for all players injured and who were on the 7 day DL from Triple A & Double A. All left over players will be found in free agency. I probably will not be adding any Single A rookies as I am hoping all the slots will be taken.

I will fill free agency with any left overs and guys who still play that were left off the game but were created on my 2014 file. If there is any room after that I will try and add some draftees or some international players.

I will be removing all legends from this roster.

This is a 3 year plan I worked on and in 2014 the foundation was set.
This year in 2015 still building upon the foundation but our main focus for this year was getting all players onto MLB 15 and pay a lot of attention to the players faces and the detail of all of that.In the final year of this foundation project in 2016 the main focus will be to get all of the current 2 years work on to 2016 and main objective will be to do all the equipmentto 100%.

So this years roster we are not focusing on any type of equipment edits.
Old 08-22-2015, 12:22 AM   #53
MVP

Houston's Arena

I just wanted to say that these rosters will be very accurate and detailed. Every created player made that's played in the majors will have there correct service time.

Here is a small sample of the detail I provide in my rosters.

BRAVES:

Kanekoa Texeira - 1.022
Matt Capps - 8.000
Joe Benson - 0.023
Cedric Hunter - 0.010

MARLINS:

Pat Misch - 1.166
Chris Narveson - 4.012

NATIONALS:

Manny Delcarmen - 4.133
Emmanuel Burriss - 3.131

METS:

Brandon Allen - 1.041

PHILLIES:

Jason Berken - 2.141
Adam Loewen - 2.135
Russ Canzler - 0.051
Cord Phelps - 0.153
Brian Bogusevic - 2.075

CUBS:

Donn Roach - 0.066

REDS:

Donovan Hand - 0.127
Ivan De Jesus - 0.147

BREWERS:

John Ely - 0.167
Pete Orr - 4.145
Bryan Petersen - 1.067

PIRATES:

Chris Volstad - 4.044
Wilkin Castillo - 0.146

CARDINALS:

Scott Moore - 1.071

DIAMONDBACKS:

Julio Depaula - 0.054
Dan Runzler - 2.071
Nick Evans - 2.006
Cody Ramsom - 5.006
Nick Buss - 0.016

ROCKIES:

Jair Jurrjens - 4.167
Aaron Laffey - 4.083

DODGERS:

Freddy Garcia - 12.144

PADRES:

Marcus Mateo - 2.025
Mike McCoy - 2.010

GIANTS:

Jake Dunning - 0.073
Clay Rapada - 2.127
John Bowker - 2.025
Darren Ford - 0.127

* I will try and add the AL players soon. *

Last edited by Houston; 08-25-2015 at 02:53 PM.
Old 08-23-2015, 11:26 AM   #54
Rookie

I would like 2 configure the sliders 4 the 2015 opening day mlb on fox rosters 2 make the stats looks as realistic 2 real life as possible. any help would b much appreciated.
Old 08-23-2015, 01:46 PM   #55
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by APinkOtakuLover
I would like 2 configure the sliders 4 the 2015 opening day mlb on fox rosters 2 make the stats looks as realistic 2 real life as possible. any help would b much appreciated.
These rosters are not done yet and will not be put in the vault until I personally have posted it here. If you see any claiming there the MLB on FOX rosters are all fakes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 04:40 PM   #56
MVP

Houston's Arena

I only have 3 more teams and the Triple A is completely done. I have fixed so many ages, weight and weights and service time. I couldn't believe how many ages were off 2-3 years from MLB 14 to 15.

This is one of the best & detailed rosters I have ever done. I am excited for myself and anxious at the same time to get these finally completed, but I know there's still a lot of work to be done. I know that double A will not take as long as triple A.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »