Home

OSFM v2 w/ Pitch Edits - ETA 5/27

This is a discussion on OSFM v2 w/ Pitch Edits - ETA 5/27 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2015, 09:07 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: OSFM v2 w/ Pitch Edits - ETA 5/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I just look at the MLB transactions on MLB's official site. Trying to find all the opening day lineups, as well as rotations will be the tough part of it, and especially when it comes to the MILB teams lineups an rotations, as I like having them accurate or as close as possible. As it helps to have the MILB rotations right for the way I play because of following everything that happens IRL, so if a pitcher gets called up because of injury, if you don't have the minors rotation accurate then that pitcher might have pitch and wont have enough rest to pitch when called up, I have ran into that in the past by not paying close enough attention.

Im still debating on waiting for 55 to input the pitch edits, or go ahead and get started, and then just input them myself from WTNY's spreadsheet. Having a hard time deciding on what to do,lol.
Have a look at this sheet, it is the opening day rosters for all the teams. I was thinking about just taking the rosters, backdating them, and then as i play a team, do the pitch edits for that teams' pitchers. I am eager to get started, but the hard part will be backdating. Let me know what ya think of this plan, you can PM me so as to not clutter up this thread to much.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...D4zEQ8/pubhtml
Old 05-27-2015, 09:08 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
I have a gameplan in place now. After sleeping on it, I have a great idea. I'm going to the Indians/Rangers game this afternoon, but I will get right back to work on these as soon as I'm home from there. Even if I don't post for a day or two, don't panic. These are still being worked on and will be released before June.
Awesome! Are you still planning on updating the first page where you have the teams completed & percentages?

Really looking forward to these!
Old 05-27-2015, 09:10 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteLordz
Have a look at this sheet, it is the opening day rosters for all the teams. I was thinking about just taking the rosters, backdating them, and then as i play a team, do the pitch edits for that teams' pitchers. I am eager to get started, but the hard part will be backdating. Let me know what ya think of this plan, you can PM me so as to not clutter up this thread to much.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...D4zEQ8/pubhtml
I was thinking about doing the same thing but if 55 gets these out before June 1 I can wait. Pitch Edits combined with OSFM is the ultimate roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2015, 10:32 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I just look at the MLB transactions on MLB's official site. Trying to find all the opening day lineups, as well as rotations will be the tough part of it, and especially when it comes to the MILB teams lineups an rotations, as I like having them accurate or as close as possible. As it helps to have the MILB rotations right for the way I play because of following everything that happens IRL, so if a pitcher gets called up because of injury, if you don't have the minors rotation accurate then that pitcher might have pitch and wont have enough rest to pitch when called up, I have ran into that in the past by not paying close enough attention.

Im still debating on waiting for 55 to input the pitch edits, or go ahead and get started, and then just input them myself from WTNY's spreadsheet. Having a hard time deciding on what to do,lol.
If I were you, I'd wait.
Old 05-27-2015, 10:38 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
If I were you, I'd wait.
Decision made..I will wait Its just so damn hard to be patient, lol! Thanks again for doing this 55!!
Old 05-27-2015, 01:30 PM   #54
Rookie

Is there a way to delete or remove free agents from a roster? If so how do I do it?
Old 05-28-2015, 11:04 PM   #55
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Hey 55, curious if you ended Up using WTNY pitch edits?
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 11:42 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 55

Yes... and I am updating in that thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-read-faq.html

Both sets of pitch edits are great, but after pondering the options overnight, I decided WTNY's was just slightly more appropriate for what I am trying to accomplish.

I'm still on schedule for a release by Sunday evening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »