Home

OSFM v2 w/ Pitch Edits - ETA 5/27

This is a discussion on OSFM v2 w/ Pitch Edits - ETA 5/27 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2015, 12:59 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 55
OSFM v2 w/ Pitch Edits - ETA 5/27

OSFM Version 2.1 with WTNY's pitch edits project...

Teams completed:

All teams are 100% complete.

Percentage completed:

100%

ETA:

Rosters are complete and in the vault as of 10:00 pm on June 9th.

Name: OSFM v2.1 w/ pitch edits

Owner: GutsPersonified

Last edited by 55; 06-12-2015 at 02:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2015, 02:31 AM   #2
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: OSFM v2 w/ Pitch Edits - ETA 5/27

Will this be basically V3 or is this your own project?

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 05-25-2015, 04:20 AM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

This is great to hear, with as bad as SCEA does with pitcher repertoires having pitch edits really do make this game complete. I was afraid know one was doing the pitch edits this yr since I hadn't seen anything by seanjeezy. I read up on what Questgav had to say and I trust that his ability to get the pitcher repertoires down. I will say I was a little leary as seanjeezy has petty mush spoiled me with his pitch edits, but it sounds like these will be very good. I wish SCEA would hire someone that actually knows what they are doing with pitcher repertoires as they are what really makes this game what it is, and its a shame people have to go to so much work with editing before most can actually really start playing the game.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 05-25-2015, 04:31 AM   #4
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
This is great to hear, with as bad as SCEA does with pitcher repertoires having pitch edits really do make this game complete. I was afraid know one was doing the pitch edits this yr since I hadn't seen anything by seanjeezy. I read up on what Questgav had to say and I trust that his ability to get the pitcher repertoires down. I will say I was a little leary as seanjeezy has petty mush spoiled me with his pitch edits, but it sounds like these will be very good. I wish SCEA would hire someone that actually knows what they are doing with pitcher repertoires as they are what really makes this game what it is, and its a shame people have to go to so much work with editing before most can actually really start playing the game.
I heard someone was doing an opening day set. It would've been great if these was gonna be in it.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 05-25-2015, 04:41 AM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
I heard someone was doing an opening day set. It would've been great if these was gonna be in it.

That would probably be me, as I said that in the corrections of v1 of ridin's thread and ask him if it was OK with him,unless someone else stated they were going to do it, and if that's the case then I wouldn't bother, as I really hate doing it I got a feeling it was only me that said it though

So unless someone else is going to do the backdating and set everything including injuries back to opening day then yes I will be waiting for these pitch edits to get out. I took a look at the spreadsheet questgav put out on the bastardized pitch edits and it looks like basically what seanzeezy would do with repertoires and ratings for pitches.

I am curious with how it will look when its all done as with SCEA changing movement on pitches this year and for the better I might add, it will be interesting to see how adding in these pitch edits will be. IMO it should only add to the value of doing the pitch edits, but we will see. I cant imagine that it wouldn't be good, and I think he said he tested out pitches at different movement ratings to see how they went, so it all should be fine when its done.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2015, 04:47 AM   #6
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
That would probably be me, as I said that in the corrections of v1 of ridin's thread and ask him if it was OK with him,unless someone else stated they were going to do it, and if that's the case then I wouldn't bother, as I really hate doing it I got a feeling it was only me that said it though

So unless someone else is going to do the backdating and set everything including injuries back to opening day then yes I will be waiting for these pitch edits to get out. I took a look at the spreadsheet questgav put out on the bastardized pitch edits and it looks like basically what seanzeezy would do with repertoires and ratings for pitches.

I am curious with how it will look when its all done as with SCEA changing movement on pitches this year and for the better I might add, it will be interesting to see how adding in these pitch edits will be. IMO it should only add to the value of doing the pitch edits, but we will see. I cant imagine that it wouldn't be good, and I think he said he tested out pitches at different movement ratings to see how they went, so it all should be fine when its done.
Yes it was you now that I remembered. I am like you I want to start fresh like opening day. I know inputting pitch edits is a complete headache. It does put the show on an other level once they are inputted.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 05-25-2015, 07:35 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 55

Up bright and early and I have the whole day off. Going to get back to working on these in a few minutes.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:23 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

Thank you for doing this! Will these be a 40 man roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »