Home

WTNY's 2015 Pitch Edits ( Please read the FAQ )

This is a discussion on WTNY's 2015 Pitch Edits ( Please read the FAQ ) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2015, 03:33 AM   #25
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WTNY's 2015 Pitch Edits ( Please read the FAQ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
That's the average velocity of each pitch.
So basically you just round it up?

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2015, 03:47 AM   #26
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
So basically you just round it up?

I think every click is .2 mph, so say a pitch is 95. 24, I would set it to 95 then go up 2 clicks. That's my understanding anyway, probably be better to ask 1 of the guys that did the pitch edit spreadsheets just to be sure if your planning on entering the info yourself.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 05-27-2015, 03:49 AM   #27
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I think every click is .2 mph, so say a pitch is 95. 24, I would set it to 95 then go up 2 clicks. That's my understanding anyway, probably be better to ask 1 of the guys that did the pitch edit spreadsheets just to be sure if your planning on entering the info yourself.
Actually I was just gonna see the difference from stock. I gonna pick up your rosters once you are done with everything you gonna do.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 05-27-2015, 04:04 AM   #28
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Actually I was just gonna see the difference from stock. I gonna pick up your rosters once you are done with everything you gonna do.

Im actually thinking about inputting these into Ridin V2 that I plan on backdating. I was going to wait on 55, but now it sounds like he isn't sure what he wants to do, form my understanding anyway, so he might start over and input these in.
Since Im not able to do much anymore because of health, I was thinking rather than waiting on someone else, I might be better off so I can start playing to actually just input the pitch edits from this spreadsheet while backdating the roster.
Not that I really want to do it because things especially when it comes to trying to look at something then input it can get confusing to me with being drugged up on all the meds Im on. That why I was hoping V2 would be set to opening day. I know it probably sounds ridiculous that something like just reading off of a page then inputting it to the game would get anyone confused, but it don't seem to take much anymore with everything the Dr has me taking

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 05-27-2015, 04:16 AM   #29
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

Gotcha... Are you PS3? I remember speaking to you last year on numerous occasions. Hope all is well. Wished things was like before. Don't get me wrong I appreciate these fellas hard work. Years past things was organized.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 05-27-2015, 04:34 AM   #30
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Gotcha... Are you PS3? I remember speaking to you last year on numerous occasions. Hope all is well. Wished things was like before. Don't get me wrong I appreciate these fellas hard work. Years past things was organized.

Thanks, its not looking good as far as health goes, nothing seems to be working that they do to me.My wife was actually able to buy me a PS4 a few months ago. I know what you mean about wishing things were like they use to be with the OSFM versions, where they would add versions, of just equiptment, then stances and motions, followed by pitch edits, then rerates to the opening day set of these rosters. Then later someone would update all the transactions for those who preferred that.

Im thinking some of those guys got busy with life and no longer have the time to do it like it use to done. I know I remember some of the guys on here that were involved in that I don't even see here anymore, and some like TD rarely post here anymore that were involved in those different versions.

I will probably see what 55 decides on pitch edits, then I will more than likely make the decisions on going ahead and starting the backdating. If I decide not to wait for pitch edits to be implemented, I will probably backdate and set everything back 1st then add the pitches from the spreadsheet of WTNY. I know backdating and resetting rotations and lineups will take quite a bit of time to do, so I know I got to get started here soon, so I don't want to wait too long on waiting for pitch edits, when I can add them in once Im done getting the roster back to opening day.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

Last edited by CaseIH; 05-27-2015 at 04:36 AM.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:35 AM   #31
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Just curious with the lower control #'s... When pitching in the game is it harder to hit your spots now, thus resulting in more walks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2015, 12:01 PM   #32
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Houston looks great! I love the data you gathered on them. Only thing is: Kyle Farnsworth is for some odd reason labeled under the Astros. Haha Obviously not a big deal, but it made me chuckle. That guy must be in his mid-40s now!

Overall, the numbers look really solid. Can't wait to see these bad boys in the Hybrid roster!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »