Home

OSFM V2.1 W/ WTNY Pitch Edits

This is a discussion on OSFM V2.1 W/ WTNY Pitch Edits within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
Rookie

dvazquez190's Arena

OVR: 2
OSFM V2.1 W/ WTNY Pitch Edits

My best friend (PSN: Pop_That_London) has been working hard to push out this roster and he finally completed it at about 2 this morning. This is Ridin's OSFM 2.1 Roster (Big Thanks to that whole team for the work they did) with WTNY's Pitch Edits (Big Thanks to him. Great Edits). This is the OSFM V2.1 so it does have Legends if FA 1. My friend is currently working on a 2.1 with the top collegiate and international prospects that were in FA 1 in v2.0. That should be out later on today. Please enjoy and big thanks to him and everyone that had a hand in this roster.

OSFM v2.1 With WTNY Pitch Edits (Roster Description)
Pop_That_London (Uploader)

Again many thanks goes to all that were involved. Everyone did a great job on this.

Last edited by dvazquez190; 06-09-2015 at 10:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: OSFM V2.1 W/ WTNY Pitch Edits

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvazquez190
My best friend (PSN: Pop_That_London) has been working hard to push out this roster and he finally completed it at about 2 this morning. This is Ridin's OSFM 2.1 Roster (Big Thanks to that whole team for the work they did) with WTNY's Pitch Edits (Big Thanks to him. Great Edits). This is the OSFM V2.1 so it does have Legends if FA 1. My friend is currently working on a 2.1 with the top collegiate and international prospects that were in FA 1 in v2.0. That should be out later on today. Please enjoy and big thanks to him and everyone that had a hand in this roster.

OSFM v2.1 With WTNY Pitch Edits (Roster Description)
Pop_That_London (Uploader)

Again many thanks goes to all that were involved. Everyone did a great job on this.
I'm pretty certain he didn't use OSFM as a base. When I loaded the roster it was the default SCEA roster.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:03 PM   #3
Rookie

dvazquez190's Arena

OVR: 2

I was trying to delete this thread but can't. He attempted to (and bless his heart he spent all that time doing what he thought was on it) but somehow he didn't lol. So that roster has the pitch edits, it's just not an OSFM roster.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:02 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I'm pretty certain he didn't use OSFM as a base. When I loaded the roster it was the default SCEA roster.
The real deal is arriving tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »