Home

Legend Free Agents

This is a discussion on Legend Free Agents within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2015, 02:52 PM   #1
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

OVR: 0
Legend Free Agents

Whenever I play a franchise I always turn off the ability to sign Legend Free Agents simply cause I don't want one team having all of these legends in their starting lineups. I am in the process of creating my own draft roster based off of Willard's fantastic Revision Roster and I was just curious: do these legend free agents serve any real purpose? If I'm not allowing teams to sign them in franchise then do I really need them? I'm only asking cause if I don't use them then that would open up a lot more possibilities in terms of including guys who are actually still playing in the game
NBA: BOSTON CELTICS
NFL: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
NHL: BOSTON BRUINS

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 05:54 PM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Legend Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
Whenever I play a franchise I always turn off the ability to sign Legend Free Agents simply cause I don't want one team having all of these legends in their starting lineups. I am in the process of creating my own draft roster based off of Willard's fantastic Revision Roster and I was just curious: do these legend free agents serve any real purpose? If I'm not allowing teams to sign them in franchise then do I really need them? I'm only asking cause if I don't use them then that would open up a lot more possibilities in terms of including guys who are actually still playing in the game
What im curious to find out is if you remove all the legends and replace them with draftees or etc rookies etc then when you start a franchise or online franchise and turn the option on or off to sign legends will the new guys in free agent 1 no longer legends not show up or be bale to be signed? I am guessing you half to leave this on for them to appear and im wondering since there in free agent 1 what there contracts, signing stuff etc will be, wondering if the game recognizes them as legends still or rookies?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »