Home

OS Realism Roster for MLB 15 The Show

This is a discussion on OS Realism Roster for MLB 15 The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2016, 01:20 AM   #377
Pro

No.27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS Realism Roster for MLB 15 The Show

WTNY and teeds. After lurking on these forums for 10 years+ finally joined just to say thanks for the wonderful roster you guys have created. I have played all the sports games over the years and it is easily the most well thought out and detailed I have ever used. Much respect for the enormous amount of work and effort put into completing such a huge undertaking.
Old 03-07-2016, 11:21 AM   #378
Rookie

WTNY and Teeds was wondering if you guys planning on making another roster this year?
Old 02-17-2021, 12:10 PM   #379
Just started!

Hi everyone, I know I'm more than half a decade late to the party, but I had been disconnected from The Show gaming since forever, and I decided to pick up a cheap copy I found of The Show 15 for PS3 to get back into the groove.

Since the servers and Vault are down, is there any other way of getting my hands on this Roster? Thanks in advance!
Old 02-18-2021, 09:39 AM   #380
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngovopreach
Hi everyone, I know I'm more than half a decade late to the party, but I had been disconnected from The Show gaming since forever, and I decided to pick up a cheap copy I found of The Show 15 for PS3 to get back into the groove.

Since the servers and Vault are down, is there any other way of getting my hands on this Roster? Thanks in advance!
Someone would have to share their file offline and upload it
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »