Home

Best Full Minors Roster?

This is a discussion on Best Full Minors Roster? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2015, 09:49 AM   #1
Rookie

IUThor40's Arena

OVR: 0
Best Full Minors Roster?

I've come across a few full minor rosters in the Roster Vault the past couple of days, but the OCD person in me can't commit to them because I didn't see certain players in the minors (i.e. Amir Garrett for Cincy).

What's the best full minors roster out there? Anybody have one or a certain ID they DL from?
Indiana Pacers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 10:04 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Full Minors Roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUThor40
I've come across a few full minor rosters in the Roster Vault the past couple of days, but the OCD person in me can't commit to them because I didn't see certain players in the minors (i.e. Amir Garrett for Cincy).

What's the best full minors roster out there? Anybody have one or a certain ID they DL from?
Stay tuned http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-2015-a.html
Old 07-14-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Best Full Minors Roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUThor40

WTNY on here will be putting out a roster with all real MILB players, and I would think its getting close, since he did put out a thread with the ETA being real soon and that was close to a week ago, so surely it wont be much longer,lol. With the ratings being redone alog with pitch edits that roster will give you very good sim stats. There will be a good mix of older minor leaguers, and young prospects in this roster as well.

If your wanting MLB and MILB accurate as of opening day, but wont have as manay young prospects due to AAA and AA having accurate rosters, then fairleagueplays here on this site will be the roster for you. Stat wise its also based on ZIPs like the above mentioned, so it will have accurate sim stats thruout your franchise.

If all you care about it having real players, and don't care about having accurate pitcher repertoires and accurate ratings then the OSFM roster by Ridin on here which all SCEA stick ratings is the roster you would probably want.

Just go thru this roster section and you will find roster wise what your looking for. Williards revision roster is just like the 1st 2 I mentioned based on ZIPs projections, and he is the actual original roster editor that started using ZIP projections in rerating the rosters a couple years ago, so obviously his roster is good to use.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »