Home

Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (8-31-15)

This is a discussion on Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (8-31-15) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2015, 12:28 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Still no Colin Rea or Travis Jankowski? Fail.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:06 PM   #10
Rookie

Everyone stop complaining. I'm sure Encarnacion and Arrieta will get an update in the next update. I mean dam these ppl do so much for this game and put their hearts into it and there is all these ppl complaining. I mean Arrieta just threw his no-no. It takes time for them to update these players which is why I believe Arrieta will get updated in the next one.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:11 PM   #11
Rookie

Every week its someone different. First its complaining about Correa not getting updated. They update him. Then it's complaining about Sano and Lindor. They update them. Just give them time ppl and they will be updated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 03:32 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jros22
Check my thread about speed rating edits:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show-rosters/849472-speed-ratings.html
You're spot on with KK's speed rating there. I don't think he's a 99, but you're going to be hard pressed to find someone faster and more aggressive from a baseball standpoint. The other issue is his underrated defensive stats in the game that are keeping him down and to top it all off he's on a tear at the plate over the past couple weeks. I can live with his numbers offensively how they are, but if he's defensive and speed stats were to where they should be, I'd be starting him in CF for my DD team over Loften or Cutch.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:38 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by theu715
You're spot on with KK's speed rating there. I don't think he's a 99, but you're going to be hard pressed to find someone faster and more aggressive from a baseball standpoint. The other issue is his underrated defensive stats in the game that are keeping him down and to top it all off he's on a tear at the plate over the past couple weeks. I can live with his numbers offensively how they are, but if he's defensive and speed stats were to where they should be, I'd be starting him in CF for my DD team over Loften or Cutch.
Peter Bourjos is up there, definitely
Old 08-31-2015, 09:50 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdipper88
Peter Bourjos is up there, definitely
No other CF is playing defense like him this year. Last I saw he was +12 runs saved over the second best guy in all of baseball. After I said the stuff about him this morning too he goes out and makes the best HR robbing catch in a loooooong time tonight against Machado. It's in this video section http://m.rays.mlb.com/video/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU
Old 08-31-2015, 10:20 PM   #15
Rookie

monteith's Arena

Re: Official MLB 15 The Show Roster Update Details (8-31-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdipper88
Don't let Eovaldi's 14-2 record fool you. He has an E.R.A. over 4 and his whip is 1.44, not very good at all. He also isn't much of a strikeout pitcher even though he has the highest average fastball for starting pitchers this season.
Eovaldi has been the beneficiary of some great run support, no doubt. That is certainly the main reason for that W-L record. However, as someone who watches the Yankees everyday, I can attest that he is a vastly-improved pitcher over the last two months. The biggest change is his confidence in his splitter. He'll throw it in any count, which makes that 100 mph heat that much more effective. He definitely deserves a boost in the game. Last time I checked, he's still rated lower than C.C.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 10:26 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by theu715
No other CF is playing defense like him this year. Last I saw he was +12 runs saved over the second best guy in all of baseball. After I said the stuff about him this morning too he goes out and makes the best HR robbing catch in a loooooong time tonight against Machado. It's in this video section http://m.rays.mlb.com/video/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU
I meant Bourjos is definitely up there in terms of fastest players in baseball, no doubt about it

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »