Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (RELEASE ANNOUNCED! Sunday at 6 PM ET!)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (RELEASE ANNOUNCED! Sunday at 6 PM ET!) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2016, 01:45 PM   #73
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (No ETA as of 4/6, please don't ask for one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
Okay, now I'm completely confused. Are we doing more than just putting together a 90 man roster in each team thread? If so, exactly what should each person be contributing?
What I'm saying is.....don't wait until the end to send Willard and Ridin' your set....
If you have players completed that you want in...send him the WIP roster(upload it actually) and send him a PM with the XX number of players.
You can continue to work on it...but as you continue with finishing players...you would upload and send them another notification with the new batch completed.
This way he doesn't have 1000 player to export/import all at once to the master file and then have to do it again right after that when he does the importing into '16.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-21-2016, 01:48 PM   #74
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (No ETA as of 4/6, please don't ask for one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
What I'm saying is.....don't wait until the end to send Willard and Ridin' your set....
If you have players completed that you want in...send him the WIP roster(upload it actually) and send him a PM with the XX number of players.
You can continue to work on it...but as you continue with finishing players...you would upload and send them another notification with the new batch completed.
This way he doesn't have 1000 player to export/import all at once to the master file and then have to do it again right after that when he does the importing into '16.

M.K.
Knight165
Okay, my understanding from the beginning of this thread was that Willard and Ridin had been working on the rosters and getting it ready to transfer over to '16. So we're not duplicating work by creating/updating players for individual teams?
Old 02-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #75
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Okay, my understanding from the beginning of this thread was that Willard and Ridin had been working on the rosters and getting it ready to transfer over to '16. So we're not duplicating work by creating/updating players for individual teams?
Well...they have been and you might be.
I guess the best thing is to PM or better yet...post here what 90(+) players you want in your organization and then they can tell you if they need a certain player(s) in order to fill that.

I'm just trying to cover bases early here instead of a mad rush to get players at the end.....which has happened in the past with some teams.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2016, 01:53 PM   #76
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Well...they have been and you might be.
I guess the best thing is to PM or better yet...post here what 90(+) players you want in your organization and then they can tell you if they need a certain player(s) in order to fill that.

I'm just trying to cover bases early here instead of a mad rush to get players at the end.....which has happened in the past with some teams.

M.K.
Knight165
That's cool, I just wanted to make sure I understood what was needed. My first post in the Yankees thread is the 90-man roster, so I'll PM them to let them know it's up in case they haven't seen it. Thanks Knight.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:57 PM   #77
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
That's cool, I just wanted to make sure I understood what was needed. My first post in the Yankees thread is the 90-man roster, so I'll PM them to let them know it's up in case they haven't seen it. Thanks Knight.
Excellent.
Thank you.

Yeah.....they probably are looking in this thread right now and not the individual ones.

PM'ing is your best bet.....

They can PM me that they need.....XXX and I'll see if the individual editors have or can make that particular player.

A lot of the players are your(each editors...not just you sink) players from last year(obviously)...updated in varying degrees.(some just ages....others faces as well and some a full update.)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-21-2016, 03:10 PM   #78
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

I'll update the Dodgers ages and jersey numbers today. Haven't had much time to work on the roster the last few days.

Knight should I keep doing what I've been doing? Or just finish the Dodgers and leave everything else up to Willard, Ridin, and the individuals responsible for their specific teams?
Old 02-21-2016, 04:50 PM   #79
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I'll update the Dodgers ages and jersey numbers today. Haven't had much time to work on the roster the last few days.

Knight should I keep doing what I've been doing? Or just finish the Dodgers and leave everything else up to Willard, Ridin, and the individuals responsible for their specific teams?

I'll PM Ridin and Willard and see where they are at.

Thanks....you've done a TON already bro......you need a break!!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-22-2016, 12:28 AM   #80
Rookie

Surg2k's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey guys, quick question. Sorry if this is a common question but I am new to trying to get through multiple seasons. If I am in the middle of a 2015 season in the show and I transfer over my save will the roster transfer over? If not can I upload this roster once it's available and keep progress of my 2015 season? Also I would love to help you guys with anything needed. Thanks for the help and Play Ball!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »