Home

Kevin Kiermaier FLD 99 ARM 99

This is a discussion on Kevin Kiermaier FLD 99 ARM 99 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2016, 12:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Kevin Kiermaier FLD 99 ARM 99

HEy y'all...

So i was looking for power arms in the OF - and Kiermaier has a 99 Arm to go along with his 99 FLD rating.

Is his arm that good in real life?

Tampa fans, any thoughts?
peace.

p.s. Having watched Kevin Pillar all year in Toronto, I would also give him a 99 FLD. in reality he has a better first step and range than Kiermaier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 01:34 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Kevin Kiermaier FLD 99 ARM 99

Kevin led all outfielders last year in mlb with average distance of 58.5 feet covered on catches and was one of the VERY few to top 100 mph on a throw last year. I'd say its warranted. He also had 42 runs saved with his glove, per defensive runs saved. Also he is the reigning esurance mlb best defensive player who had the best statistical defensive season in recorded history per DRS which started recording its stats in '02. It was his first full season in the bigs and we know that the current defensive stats generally require more than a single season to be reliable but from what i've seen and read he is without a doubt an amazing fielder.

Last edited by Drillinois89; 04-02-2016 at 01:50 AM. Reason: More info
Old 04-02-2016, 02:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

WOW that's cool 100mph on a throw? Insane...!
Old 04-02-2016, 02:39 AM   #4
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

Guy is an underrated beast imho.
Old 04-02-2016, 04:26 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Both Kevins are gold glove talent fielders. Living in Toronto, obviously I've had more opportunities to witness some of Pillar's amazing play first hand, but from what I've seen from Kiermaier he's got a right fielders arm and the range and speed to play center. Pillar has a wider range of catching ability, he's got a pretty long reach and agility for diving or sliding into balls for the catch better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 07:31 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheechoo98
HEy y'all...

So i was looking for power arms in the OF - and Kiermaier has a 99 Arm to go along with his 99 FLD rating.

Is his arm that good in real life?

Tampa fans, any thoughts?
peace.

p.s. Having watched Kevin Pillar all year in Toronto, I would also give him a 99 FLD. in reality he has a better first step and range than Kiermaier.
As a Jay's fan who watched Kiermaier consistently yes he's tremendous I'm the field and has a cannon for an arm. A couple times he was clocked at throwing 100 mph from the outfield. And there's no way Pillar has a better first step then Kk look at Kiermaier defensively stats. Not even close. Kiermaier is the Superior defender and this is coming from a Jay's fan
Old 04-02-2016, 07:44 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoOsiris
Both Kevins are gold glove talent fielders. Living in Toronto, obviously I've had more opportunities to witness some of Pillar's amazing play first hand, but from what I've seen from Kiermaier he's got a right fielders arm and the range and speed to play center. Pillar has a wider range of catching ability, he's got a pretty long reach and agility for diving or sliding into balls for the catch better.
Not factual I'm afraid. Keirmaier is superior in every facet except offense. Both are exceptional talents regardless.

Last edited by Drillinois89; 04-02-2016 at 07:46 AM.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:53 AM   #8
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod
Guy is an underrated beast imho.
Yep.If he played in LA or NY or Boston, everybody's granma would know about his defense & this thread wouldn't exist IMHO.
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »