Home

DJ Peterson Missing

This is a discussion on DJ Peterson Missing within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

RizzobiOne's Arena

OVR: 0
DJ Peterson Missing

On almost every roster I have tried downloading Seattle Mariners #6 prospect DJ Peterson is missing. All the other prospects are there. Is Peterson suspended or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 01:35 PM   #2
Bacon's Fictional Roster

bacon96's Arena

Re: DJ Peterson Missing

He hasn't played in the majors yet so he won't be an SCEA player. Just wait for the OSFM roster to drop.

Join my Discord Server!

#BaseballisBetter
Old 04-02-2016, 01:47 PM   #3
Rookie

RizzobiOne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon96
He hasn't played in the majors yet so he won't be an SCEA player. Just wait for the OSFM roster to drop.

But neither have most of the Seattle prospects and they are there.
Old 04-02-2016, 01:52 PM   #4
Rookie

Jros22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzobiOne
But neither have most of the Seattle prospects and they are there.

You downloaded a roster that isn't Operation Sports Full Minors or (OSFM) that's why he isn't there, some people uploaded rosters and called them OSFM or Full Minors and just have some players because those aren't the authentic one.

Statcast 90 ft times converted to MLB The Show Ratings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 04-02-2016, 01:56 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzobiOne
On almost every roster I have tried downloading Seattle Mariners #6 prospect DJ Peterson is missing. All the other prospects are there. Is Peterson suspended or something?
Could just be as simple as the people making the rosters failed to include him. Also, worth noting, a lot of the rosters out there are built off of other rosters (Player A makes a roster with 50 prospects, player B downloads that roster and adds a few more prospects and uploads it, player C downloads the roster from player B and adds a few more, etc, etc, etc).

It's as simple as no one has created Peterson. I'm sure the OSFM roster will include him.

Edit: It's also worth noting, he had a horrific year last year and has really dropped off on some of the "Top Prospects" lists. His home run rate went from one ever 17 at bats to one ever 52 at bats. His batting average on balls in play dropped significantly and his strike out rate went up. I know he's still the number 6 prospect for Seattle, but he was as high as number 2 for them going into last year (as well as being a consensus top-50 prospect in the league...which isn't true any more after his 2015 season)

Last edited by TyHay822; 04-02-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 02:07 PM   #6
Rookie

RizzobiOne's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyHay822
Could just be as simple as the people making the rosters failed to include him. Also, worth noting, a lot of the rosters out there are built off of other rosters (Player A makes a roster with 50 prospects, player B downloads that roster and adds a few more prospects and uploads it, player C downloads the roster from player B and adds a few more, etc, etc, etc).

It's as simple as no one has created Peterson. I'm sure the OSFM roster will include him.

Edit: It's also worth noting, he had a horrific year last year and has really dropped off on some of the "Top Prospects" lists. His home run rate went from one ever 17 at bats to one ever 52 at bats. His batting average on balls in play dropped significantly and his strike out rate went up. I know he's still the number 6 prospect for Seattle, but he was as high as number 2 for them going into last year (as well as being a consensus top-50 prospect in the league...which isn't true any more after his 2015 season)

Makes sense. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »