Home

Top 150/200 prospects/ help with Rookie Edits Please

This is a discussion on Top 150/200 prospects/ help with Rookie Edits Please within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2016, 06:57 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Top 150/200 prospects/ help with Rookie Edits Please

Good morning everyone.
Hope you are all enjoying the first week.

I want to start my SEASON this week, and notice that Rookies such as Parl (MINN) STORY (COL), and up and coming Danby Swanson are not in the official opening day updates.
I have d-loaded and browsed a Roster in the Vault which is called TOP2OO Prospects (there`s also a TOP150 prospects) and to the creators credit, both seem very very extensive and must have taken considerable effort) so I was wondering if any other users had tried both or either, and will they work ok (sorry Im a relative newbie to MLB

I have seen some CAPs of STORY within the work and he is justifiably low (as at the time of creating, noone expected him to start so well Im sure), so could someone give me some pointers as to what his attributes should be (or a player already in the game who i can use as a base eg. Contact vs L/R, Power, speeed etc)

Thank you guys, you are always a great help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2016, 09:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Top 150/200 prospects/ help with Rookie Edits Please

Both are solid. Didn't delve in too much but but they are pretty solid. At least until the OSFM are done.

I DL both of them Ned they still need some tweaks but are good to use to past the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »