Home

Fictional Roster?

This is a discussion on Fictional Roster? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2016, 12:50 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Fictional Roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless559
I know they do this for NBA 2k all ive seen is current or historic rosters unfortuntely a fictional roster would be nice tho
Yeah, that's me. "Tims fictional roster" PS4. It took me over 4 months to complete. I remember that we use to have the same on The Show. That's actually where I got my idea from for 2K.

It would take way to long to complete with my schedule but I will see shat I can do.
Old 04-16-2016, 01:01 AM   #18
Rookie

SirSledge's Arena

There was a base set in the roster vault that said "All MLB players removed"
You could use that as a starting point.

I would definitely play the hell out of it. My only two cents is to create a nice gap between good and average players and have a diverse mix of players ( aging junk ball pitcher who manages to stay in the league, good utility player without a strong bat) to add another layer of realism.
Old 04-16-2016, 03:36 AM   #19
Rookie

stevenslugger's Arena

OVR: 0

I actually really want to start a celebrity league. Make a roster full of celebrities or well known people, past and present. It would be a 25 man roster for all 30 teams Lol. Just imagine playing with Barack Obama, Kanye West, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, or even Justin Beiber, etc. xD

The only problem though is that I am very mediocre at CAP making , I would need help to make these.

I think I can make the roster with full equipment, stats, general information,and all that.And then I can probably post it on the roster vault and someone can go in and get the faces in. If anyone is interested or have any suggestions on anyone to add, then shoot away.
This can be my little project for this year.

Last edited by stevenslugger; 04-16-2016 at 03:42 AM.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:45 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenslugger
I actually really want to start a celebrity league. Make a roster full of celebrities or well known people, past and present. It would be a 25 man roster for all 30 teams Lol. Just imagine playing with Barack Obama, Kanye West, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, or even Justin Beiber, etc. xD

The only problem though is that I am very mediocre at CAP making , I would need help to make these.

I think I can make the roster with full equipment, stats, general information,and all that.And then I can probably post it on the roster vault and someone can go in and get the faces in. If anyone is interested or have any suggestions on anyone to add, then shoot away.
This can be my little project for this year.

Im more interested in a league of realistic players with sim stats, just fictional players.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:53 PM   #21
lek
Rookie

I always use fictional rosters. I played 2013 for about 6 seasons with fictional White Sox and just bought MLB Show 15 for the fictional rosters. There are two great sets in the vault one is by Justmunc other by king rifles4. I find the stats very good and after a few years I get totally into the fictional world. I will not buy mlb the show 2016 until a fictional roster comes out and is approved or created by one of the two above. I owe them both for making these games really fun for me!!!

Is there a fictional roster for NBA2K and PS3? I would by the version of the game in works on just to use the roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 01:00 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lek
I always use fictional rosters. I played 2013 for about 6 seasons with fictional White Sox and just bought MLB Show 15 for the fictional rosters. There are two great sets in the vault one is by Justmunc other by king rifles4. I find the stats very good and after a few years I get totally into the fictional world. I will not buy mlb the show 2016 until a fictional roster comes out and is approved or created by one of the two above. I owe them both for naming these games really fun for me!!!

Is there a fictional roster for NBA2K and PS3? I would by the version of the game in works on just to use the roster?

Can those rosters be transferred to MLB 2016? That would save a lot of time for me.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:55 AM   #23
Rookie

SirSledge's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoalure
Can those rosters be transferred to MLB 2016? That would save a lot of time for me.

Unfortunately not. However, if you do still own the game, I think I know of a workaround. Create a franchise (fantasy draft or whatever) and port the game over to mob 16 at spring training.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:45 PM   #24
Rookie

I've made 3 teams so far, Baltimore, Boston, and Atlanta.

This will take a lot longer than NBA 2K, just because of AAA, AA, and A teams, as well as Free Agents. I am trying to make it as realistic as possible. I can post it if you guys want to have a look.

If anyone can help me out with this, I would gladly appreciate it. For now, this is a pet project. I teach school until 7:30 pm, plus I am working on my Master's and married. So, I have limited time to work on this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »