Home

Workaround for poor non-face gen players needing CAPs:

This is a discussion on Workaround for poor non-face gen players needing CAPs: within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2016, 07:16 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Workaround for poor non-face gen players needing CAPs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
How do u port old roster from 15 does anybody have 1 that I can download I created a good Conforto and Matz
This won't work for what has been talked about here. You would've had to export the scea cap's from mlb 15 over to mlb 16, then import the player over the scea player in 16, then you can edit the player and the audio and info will stick - after that you can upload the player to the vault.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:14 PM   #10
Rookie

Can somebody help me out and upload the mets scea cap's from the show 15 into the 16 vault. I'm looking for:
Noah Syndergaard, Steven Matz, Hansel Robles, Wilmer Flores, Juan Lagares.

I'd do it myself, but i traded 15 in already and I need to edit the scea faces but keep the audio.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:24 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
How do u port old roster from 15 does anybody have 1 that I can download I created a good Conforto and Matz
If you want to do this start a franchise in 15 with the roster you are talking about, make sure roster control is on and save the franchise, Start a franchise on 16 and select continue franchise from 15 - once you do this you can export the players you created.

If you do this can you please export the 2015 scea version of noah syndergaard and steven matz to the player vault.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2016, 01:29 AM   #12
Rookie

I am going to upload my Steven Matz,Noah Syndergaard,Michael Conforto,Hansel Robles,Kevin Plawecki and my Henry Owens,please let me know what you think,these are exported from my mlb 15 ,I am going to upload them right now ,name of upload SCEA Faces, owner's (name nena0607),if you like them, I got a lot done,so is very important ,for you to let me know what you think ,and if you like them,I will be uploading all the ones I got.

Last edited by valex0607; 05-01-2016 at 01:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »