Home

OSFM + Pitch Edits

This is a discussion on OSFM + Pitch Edits within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2016, 06:48 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM + Pitch Edits

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Had the day off. It was a lot of hours I gotta say. But I just wanted to get it done and I'm not the type to wait for others to do it for me soooo. I began my journey. If anyone wants to add on to this set go for it, I have no ego.
Being a person who does has done this for himself in the past I'm utterly amazed at how fast you did this! Thx to WTNY for the spreadsheet and to you for doing all this work so fast and sharing with us.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #10
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

That was damn quick.

Are the errors in V1 of OSFM glaring enough to not get this or are they not noticeable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2016, 07:38 PM   #11
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
That was damn quick.

Are the errors in V1 of OSFM glaring enough to not get this or are they not noticeable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I fixed the glaring ones. I still think the Cubs minors could use some work..there are several guys on their top 10 missing but meh..Cubs already a great team on the show!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 07:44 AM   #12
Rookie

rcorms's Arena

Could just be I'm doing something wrong but I'm not seeing your pitch edits in the roster. Granted I only looked at the first two Arizona pitchers on the spreadsheet, but as the post indicated 100%, i didn't see much point in looking further. I have downloaded rosters before and such as OSFM v1 and millenniums v1.5 40 man and have no issues seeing that I have their updates in my downloaded roster.

Roster I downloaded was OSFM + Pitch Edits by BEasy17 April 18 Mon
Old 04-20-2016, 07:55 AM   #13
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcorms
Could just be I'm doing something wrong but I'm not seeing your pitch edits in the roster. Granted I only looked at the first two Arizona pitchers on the spreadsheet, but as the post indicated 100%, i didn't see much point in looking further. I have downloaded rosters before and such as OSFM v1 and millenniums v1.5 40 man and have no issues seeing that I have their updates in my downloaded roster.

Roster I downloaded was OSFM + Pitch Edits by BEasy17 April 18 Mon

Did you make sure to go to Data Utility and load the roster?
Old 04-20-2016, 08:32 AM   #14
Rookie

rcorms's Arena

Yes, so you're confirming you definitely see wtny's pitch edits in this file?
Old 04-20-2016, 09:31 AM   #15
Rookie

sacbillsfan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcorms
Yes, so you're confirming you definitely see wtny's pitch edits in this file?
How many times does he have to answer this? Yes they're in there on all pitchers.

These are awesome. I'm glad I checked OS because I got through the NL and was considering giving up. Now I'm just rolling through birthplaces and all will be well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 10:05 AM   #16
Rookie

rcorms's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacbillsfan
How many times does he have to answer this? Yes they're in there on all pitchers.

These are awesome. I'm glad I checked OS because I got through the NL and was considering giving up. Now I'm just rolling through birthplaces and all will be well.
wtf are you talking about he didn't answer, he simply asked me if I had loaded the roster. Glad it's working for you. I see absolutely no changes. To double check, I loaded millenniums 40 man roster and double checked it was correct, then loaded this pitch edit file, definitely different file only 25 men on 40 man roster. I've looked at the first couple Arizona pitchers, and definitely not in sync with attributes in wtny's spreadsheet.

Test 2: loaded Osmv1, no Vladimir Guerrero jr, then loaded this file, clad Guerrero jr is there. Looking at first two Arizona pitchers in wtny's file. Adam loewen wtny's spreadsheet has three pitches 4sm, slurve and ch file has 5 4sm, curve, cutter,ch and slider and ratings pitch attributes don't match, second pitcher chafin looks ok on second glance, but has 4sm and 2sm reversed in pitch order, 3rd pitcher Archie Bradley wtny's has 3 4sm, KC, ch this file has 4 added slider

Last edited by rcorms; 04-20-2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Added second test

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »