Home

Addiction Rosters

This is a discussion on Addiction Rosters within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 10:26 AM   #9
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Addiction Rosters

Perhaps the "tingle" he mentioned, was caused by something more severe than rosters...
Old 04-25-2016, 11:36 AM   #10
Rookie

JDiaz1's Arena

OVR: 0

Yup... looks like the ol' tingle got him before he could put his roster out there.
Old 04-25-2016, 12:09 PM   #11
Just started!

I'm jonesing. Can't find any up-to-date roster with accurate stance, delivery and equipment edits. Suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2016, 01:02 PM   #12
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekandrewgould
I'm jonesing. Can't find any up-to-date roster with accurate stance, delivery and equipment edits. Suggestions?
Do it yourself, or wait for the hybrid to drop...

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...
Old 04-25-2016, 01:10 PM   #13
Rookie

I think he was kidding cause the dude who started this thread sounded like he was tweaking

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2016, 01:16 PM   #14
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

I think by time he realized how much work he had to do and also finding out that OSFM V. 2.0 is releasing today drove his tingle to more of a scratch that he couldn't itch by himself. He...like the rest of us just wants to play the game he paid for...and IMO SCEA has failed to give all of us that. Baseball is a statistical sport more than others by far...so the fact that they have let this stats glitch go this long is pure neglect...ESPECIALLY when Ridin and all the OSFM creators can do it with a lot smaller group...and not to mention that SCEA has all their resources and should really be able to fix the problem ASAP. Anyways....OSFM v2 will hopefully be what the game should have been in the beginning....let's just hope there is nothing else that pops up down the line on the SCEA side of things. I have already made up my mind to NEVER pre-order this series again and just wait till OSFM is out and there is confirmation of 0 issues with SCEA. I could have got more time in NBA 2K but once I buy MLB I never look back. Not happening again. I Hope you all can start enjoying this game the way you want to....as do I. Thank God for OSFM and OPERATION SPORTS. I truly believe you guys SAVE Sports Gaming for most people. Without you guys...I really would not get what I need from MLB 16. There was a time that I would have just traded it in before I found this site. Everyone enjoy your Franchises!
Old 04-25-2016, 01:17 PM   #15
Banned

Lol sorry guys I passed out cold last night. I am back to work right now on them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2016, 01:39 PM   #16
Rookie

JDiaz1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by showaddict
Lol sorry guys I passed out cold last night. I am back to work right now on them.
Run! It's a zombie!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »