Home

OSFM V2.5 40-Man Roster

This is a discussion on OSFM V2.5 40-Man Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM V2.5 40-Man Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
From my experience it blows up franchise mode and make it unplayable. Last year I played a franchise with real contracts, made it all the way to offseason and everything was good. But the end of off season almost every team was - 5/10 million in the hole. Some teams could not even re sign coaches. It was an utter disaster. Will never do it again. Complete waste of time for me. The game is just not set up to work with real salaries.

Did you do a fantasy draft when this happened? Or did you do the franchise with no draft?
Old 05-06-2016, 11:03 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack
Yes, it is based on OSFM V2.5, which I believe is mostly up-to-date as of Wednesday.
Help me out here if you don't mind. When I download your roster from May 1st Based on the post you answered here everything was up to date. I'm assuming that means 25 man roster? I'm just trying to get my opening day to be real life but when I download your roster and advance to reg season I'm seeing for example, josh Hamilton on Texas 25 man.

Do I need to make a game option change in my franchise set up for that to happen? Thank you!!
Old 05-06-2016, 11:18 PM   #91
Rookie

FindingTim's Arena

OVR: 4

question (Schrute style):

is this the ideal roster set for a fantasy draft franchise? I'm assuming it has all the prospects, updated Trevor Story attributes and all that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2016, 12:14 PM   #92
Banned

Hi guys, I know this isnt really the spot to post this but I cant make my own forum. I love the work everyone does on these rosters but for me the SECA ratings mess up the whole franchise. The major league guys are mostly fine but its the fringe guys that get 54 ovr ratings that ruin franchise. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a miniature hybrid. It would be nice if the SECA guys were on scale with the minor league players until the hybrid is released.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:02 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thank you for doing these rosters,they look great !!! Sorry,but I'm a complete newbie when it comes to rosters but these look like the ones I want. I plan doing just a 1 yr. franchise with the Mets. I don't have much playing time so my plan is to play 1 game,simulate 10 games,play 1,sim 10.... For the whole season,basically i will only be playing 15 games or so. I wanted to only control the Mets,not 30 team control. Did I read correctly that right before spring training ends,I should send 15 of 40 players to AAA,then set my 25 man lineups and rotations I want for regular season....and then advance to regular season ? I'm not overly concerned with all the CPU lineups. While I progress through the season,will I see the injured guys I saw on the opening page here get automatically called up by CPU controlled teams? For example,will Schwarber on the Cubs,Polllack on Arizona,Eithier on Dodgers ect be automatically called up by the CPU when they come off the disabled list ? Again,sorry for the newbie questions as I'm trying to learn these roster situations. Any help would be great thanks !!!
Old 05-14-2016, 12:57 AM   #94
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

@PackAttack your did a great 40 man roster based on 2.5. Thx.

Tonight Ridin just released v3.0 , are you planning to do the same ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-14-2016, 03:30 PM   #95
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
@PackAttack your did a great 40 man roster based on 2.5. Thx.

Tonight Ridin just released v3.0 , are you planning to do the same ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No, I do not plan on making a version for V3.0. I am confident that another OS user will put one together soon. Feel free to let me know if you have questions about putting one together and note that www.baseball-reference.com is a good resource for building the 40-man rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »