Home

BASEBALL AMERICA ROSTERS

This is a discussion on BASEBALL AMERICA ROSTERS within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2016, 08:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
BASEBALL AMERICA ROSTERS

TO BE POSTED MONDAY....CORRECT ROSTERS...NO DUMMY PLAYER, CREATED AND LEFT IN GAME BY CREATORS OF THE SHOW...PITCH SELECTION FROM SCOUTING REPORTS...BATTING STANCES FROM YOUTUBE VIDEO....IF THE PLAYER WAS BORN IN CUBA IT WILL SAY HE WAS BORN IN CUBA...REALISTIC AAA AND AA TEAMS...IVE GOT ONE DIVISION LEFT...THAT BEING THE NL WEST...THESE WILL BE THE BEST ROSTERS...ALL PLAYERS ATTRIBUTES BASED ON ONE SCALE...IVE PUT IN 4 WEEKS OF WORK , JUST NEED TO EDIT THE WEST...AND PERHAPS REEDIT...WILL BE POSTED MONDAY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2016, 08:55 PM   #2
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: BASEBALL AMERICA ROSTERS

THEY AREN'T EVEN RELEASED AND I'M ALREADY ADDICTED.
#44Syracuse
Old 05-01-2016, 09:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by russilini
TO BE POSTED MONDAY....CORRECT ROSTERS...NO DUMMY PLAYER, CREATED AND LEFT IN GAME BY CREATORS OF THE SHOW...PITCH SELECTION FROM SCOUTING REPORTS...BATTING STANCES FROM YOUTUBE VIDEO....IF THE PLAYER WAS BORN IN CUBA IT WILL SAY HE WAS BORN IN CUBA...REALISTIC AAA AND AA TEAMS...IVE GOT ONE DIVISION LEFT...THAT BEING THE NL WEST...THESE WILL BE THE BEST ROSTERS...ALL PLAYERS ATTRIBUTES BASED ON ONE SCALE...IVE PUT IN 4 WEEKS OF WORK , JUST NEED TO EDIT THE WEST...AND PERHAPS REEDIT...WILL BE POSTED MONDAY
This isn't the showaddict's alias back up account is it? Lol. Just havin some fun, scanning the forums looking for a hold over until the Hybrid drops.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 4 12
This isn't the showaddict's alias back up account is it? Lol. Just havin some fun, scanning the forums looking for a hold over until the Hybrid drops.
Its starting to look that way isn't it lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2016, 10:03 PM   #5
Rookie

THIS ROSTER IS GOING TO BE LIT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 11:37 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
THEY AREN'T EVEN RELEASED AND I'M ALREADY ADDICTED.
11;35 MONDAY NIGHT...BASEBALL AMERICA ROSTERS WILL NOW BE POSTED...CLOSERS TAKEN FROM MINOR LG STATS...POSITIONS ALSO TAKEN FROM MINOR LG STATS...LOTS OF ROSTERS DIDNT SHOW 1ST BASE MAN OR SS...BUT I DUG INTO THE MINOR BOX SCORES...PITCH SELECTION FROM SCOUTING REPORT..where possible...unlike other rosters...I DID NOT ADD A 4TH PITCH IF PLAYER DIDNT THROW IT......PUT IN AS MANY PROSPECTS AS I COULD...BETWEEN 20-25 FOR EACH TEAM...MOST TRANSACTIONS ARE FROM OPENING DAY...MADE EXCEPTIONS TO SOME TRANSACTIONS MADE IN 1ST TWO WEEKS...NICK SWISHER WAS NOT ONE OF THEM...I JUST SIMULATED THEM...THEY WORK PERFECTLY...1137...ILL NOW POST THEM....ENJOY
Old 05-03-2016, 04:28 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by labove22
THIS ROSTER IS GOING TO BE LIT
IF YOU PLAY FRANCHISE MODE...YOU WILL WANT TO DOWNLOAD ROSTERS TWICE...SO WHEN AMETUER DRAFT TAKE PLACE, YOU CAN PUT BK REAL PLAYERS THAT WERE REPLACED BY PHONEY PLAYERS...UNTIL END OF SEASON OR SO AS YOU CAN REPLACE WITH REAL AMETUER PLAYERS...THATS WHAT ILL DO TO WEED OUT BS PLAYERS
Old 05-03-2016, 04:44 AM   #8
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

I feel like this is obvious trolling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »