Home

CMDM's Retired Players w/ CAREER STATS

This is a discussion on CMDM's Retired Players w/ CAREER STATS within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2016, 06:42 AM   #1
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0
Wink CMDM's Retired Players w/ CAREER STATS

Hello ALL...I wanted to make a thread and share my work with the OS Community. Hopefully some of you might enjoy them. Let me give you the Info.

I enjoy playing with Veterans in MLB. Always have...always will. So after playing this way ever since I was a Teen playing Triple Play Baseball on Sega Genesis...I have wanted more vets that the game just can't give me. Not only that...but I have to have career stats from players to make it real. I couldn't stand to have a 15 yr Vet get his 1st Career hit...strikeout..Etc. So...ever since last year I have spent countless hrs Simulating In Franchise...Backing out...Loading the Franchise back up Over and Over till I get the Stats for the players I create. Then it's just simple Importing and Exporting. TBH....it's no fun...lol...but now that I'm seeing the results I am very excited. I uploaded a few VETS to MLB 15 last yr...and they were downloaded a few 100x....so...I figured I'd share them again.
A few notes before I rundown the list. I strived to get all stats 100% correct....but there are 2 categories that were just impossible to get perfect....STRIKEOUTS for Pitchers & RBI's for Hitters. I wish I could get it done...but it was just too out of reach. Besides those 2 STATS...it all came together nicely. Hitters have their HRS and BATTING AVG Exact....Pitchers have their WINS....LOSSES.....ERA and SAVES Exact. In my opinion...these were most important to get correct...and Believe me...it really SUCKS to SIM and get Correct Stats for guys like JR...BONDS....MCGWIRE and SOSA to name a few.
When it comes down to SRVC TIME...It's really really close to perfect IMO. It looks great to me and I'm picky...but I'll let you guys judge for yourselves. Also...I put all ages current to TODAY. So...if a guy is 54....it will say 45 because it goes no higher. The faces of all these players look great IMO...but to say I did them would be a lie..because I am horrid at faces. So...all these faces were copied from the work DR SUBLIME and MOTOWN have in the vault...others were copied from various users that did a good job IMO. From there I really just aged the players. That's all the face work I did. I wanted quality and so I chose faces that justified that.
That's all the info I really got. I hope someone gets some use of these...if not...it don't matter because I am excited to use them myself. I just wanted to share them because maybe there's someone who like me...will enjoy them. The PLAYER LIST is below in no particular order. I am planning to do more....but as of now...I'm gonna try and just enjoy the game for once. ALL PLAYER ATTRIBUTES AND RATINGS were taken from MLB 07 - MLB 15 based on their final year or close to it. Feel free to change them if u want to have a different experience. THANKS and ENJOY!!!!

*****ALL PLAYERS WILL BE UNDER PSN ID: CMDM828

》》》》》 PLAYERS IN VAULT 《《《《《

MARK MCGWIRE
MANNY RAMIREZ
ROY HALLADAY
PEDRO MARTINEZ
BARRY BONDS
ROGER CLEMENS
RYAN DEMPSTER
FREDDY GARCIA
DEWAYNE WISE
PLACIDO POLANCO
LYLE OVERBAY
SCOTT ROLEN
CURT SCHILLING
JOEL HANRAHAN
BRIAN ROBERTS
BARRY ZITO
WILY MO PENA
RANDY WOLF
JAMEY CARROL
TIM BYRDAK
CARLOS QUENTIN
TY WIGGINGTON
NYJER MORGAN
KELLY SHOPPACH
RUSSELL BRANYAN
JEREMY BONDERMAN
LANCE NIX
JON GARLAND
JAIR JURRJENS
JOSH JOHNSON
JOSH WILLINGHAM
NATE MCLOUTH
KEN GRIFFEY JR.
RAFAEL BETANCOURT
SAMMY SOSA
JOHAN SANTANA
DEION SANDERS
EDGAR RENTERIA
JUAN PIERRE
TREVOR HOFFMAN
OCTAVIO DOTEL
PUDGE RODRIGUEZ
VLADIMIR BALENTIEN
HEATH BELL
JESSE CRAIN
JOHN MCDONALD
HENRY BLANCO
JOSE CONTRERAS
BRANDON LYON
JASON BAY
ADAM DUNN
MIGUEL TEJADA
FRANK FRANCISCO
BRANDON INGE
BRENT LILLIBRIDGE
JONATHAN SANCHEZ
JOHN RAUCH
JORGE CANTU
VERNON WELLS
JASON MARQUIS
TRAVIS HAFNER
CARLOS MARMOL
BOBBY ABREU

Last edited by CMDM828; 05-08-2016 at 07:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2016, 08:24 PM   #2
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: CMDM's Retired Players w/ CAREER STATS

Could you do a Joe Beimel? He's not in any roster this year that I've seen and he's attempting to return this year and audition for teams soon.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:00 PM   #3
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Could you do a Joe Beimel? He's not in any roster this year that I've seen and he's attempting to return this year and audition for teams soon.
I'm taking a week off from doing any more players...but I will do Beimel. I always liked him. Plus I need to get some lefties and he's a good start. Beimel if I'm not mistaken is the one who had a Stalker. I remember when he pitched against my Reds in Cincinnati and the Stalker actually followed him there. He ended up getting arrested and banned from GABP. That was crazy. Apparently it all started while he was on the Dodgers. I'm not sure how though. Anyways...wheN I add him...I'll post it here. He's a RP so it won't be to difficult to SIM his stats.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:02 AM   #4
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDM828
I'm taking a week off from doing any more players...but I will do Beimel. I always liked him. Plus I need to get some lefties and he's a good start. Beimel if I'm not mistaken is the one who had a Stalker. I remember when he pitched against my Reds in Cincinnati and the Stalker actually followed him there. He ended up getting arrested and banned from GABP. That was crazy. Apparently it all started while he was on the Dodgers. I'm not sure how though. Anyways...wheN I add him...I'll post it here. He's a RP so it won't be to difficult to SIM his stats.
Wow that's crazy. Okay thanks. For now until I find one better, I just used Jesse Crain as a base as he had closest service time and gave him last year's attributes.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:30 AM   #5
MVP

Thank you for your tireless work on this
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2016, 01:15 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Could you do Eric Thames

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »