Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2016, 05:53 PM   #73
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by referee032003
Just wondering if anyone has put out a roster for 2016 as good as this one with current team rosters for mlb15. I would like to use that for my franchise.
Don't believe so buddy. I haven't seen any updated rosters for 15 anyhow. That kind of surprises me but don't think it's happened.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 05-24-2016, 06:28 PM   #74
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett59
I couldnt agree more. I am a firm believer of prove it in the major before they earn these crazy ratings. Some prospects are regarded way too highly, like Urias an 85 already, come on hes still in the minors. This roster is definitely pitching heavy and imho way too reliant on projections that dont seem to come true taht often. Projections always take the side of caution and this leads to many mediocre ratings shen some people can back up a career year and not decline to career averages
Quote:
If i had to take a guess it would be due to many position players offensive stats being lowered and many picthers (who may not deserve it) being raised to pretty high levels. Overall most giys are rated well but looking through it is pretty hard to find elite rated offensive players. MVP J Don, has 70 contact and 80 power after hitting 40 homers and winning MVP because projections are always relunctant to bet on big seasons. I have no idea how this plays yet but my initial glance feels it will be extremely picther friendly.
Rule #1 of rerated rosters.

Don't look at the rates of players.

You have to play the game and see how it plays out; WTNY has already provided sim stats which prove how close to real life the ratings are not only at the end of the season but after MULTIPLE seasons. This is, by far, the best roster for sim-style players like ourselves. If your/my gameplay doesn't mirror real life, then it's a simple slider adjustment.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:32 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Then change him in your roster. Problem solved. I don't think he'll keep up what he's doing offensively. We'll see, I guess. I've never seen people this worked up about 1-2 points of OVR/POT.
In the future, please read my post more carefully when replying, or at least quote it in reply. I have not downloaded this roster, and I mentioned that in my reply--shown below. In addition, I didn't say how many points Lindor should be increased, simply said A potential. Again, I have not downloaded the roster and have no desire to do that. Now, as for what I said:

"I haven't downloaded the roster, but going off what Bat said about Lindor, and the reply interests me. I am of the opinion what players do in the majors supersedes what they did in the minors. Lindor has had 564 at bats in the majors and hitting .312 along with 20 SB (8-1 this year), and in my estimation is without question an A potential. I see him as a potential gold glove shortstop who hits well and a fine baserunner."

"Bottom line--564 at bats is pretty much a full season, and I think that supersedes what Lindor hit in the minors."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 06:39 PM   #76

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
In the future, please read my post more carefully when replying, or at least quote it in reply. I have not downloaded this roster, and I mentioned that in my reply--shown below. In addition, I didn't say how many points Lindor should be increased, simply said A potential. Again, I have not downloaded the roster and have no desire to do that. Now, as for what I said:

"I haven't downloaded the roster, but going off what Bat said about Lindor, and the reply interests me. I am of the opinion what players do in the majors supersedes what they did in the minors. Lindor has had 564 at bats in the majors and hitting .312 along with 20 SB (8-1 this year), and in my estimation is without question an A potential. I see him as a potential gold glove shortstop who hits well and a fine baserunner."

"Bottom line--564 at bats is pretty much a full season, and I think that supersedes what Lindor hit in the minors."
He did quote your post in his reply.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:43 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
I couldnt agree more. I am a firm believer of prove it in the major before they earn these crazy ratings. Some prospects are regarded way too highly, like Urias an 85 already, come on hes still in the minors. This roster is definitely pitching heavy and imho way too reliant on projections that dont seem to come true taht often. Projections always take the side of caution and this leads to many mediocre ratings shen some people can back up a career year and not decline to career averages
While my house was being built years ago, we stored 100's of slides in the basement there. Unfortunately, when we came to sign off and checked the house, apparently there was a flood in the basement and most of the slides were destroyed. I got rid of the projector.

I don't believe in weather projections, however, if it's raining and they say it's raining, I believe it is raining.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:45 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
He did quote your post in his reply.
Oh, hi there, friend.

Do you see the words I wrote in his reply? Below is what I wrote--and clearly shows I have not downloaded the roster.

Old 05-24-2016, 06:55 PM   #79

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Oh, hi there, friend.

Do you see the words I wrote in his reply? Below is what I wrote--and clearly shows I have not downloaded the roster.
Yes I did. I'm responding simply to what I've bolded below.

Quote:
In the future, before making accusations, make sure you are correct to do so because again, he did quote your post in his reply which you accused him of not doing.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:57 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 3

Do you guys use normal settings or do yall use a slider set with these?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »