Home

Which to Choose??

This is a discussion on Which to Choose?? within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2016, 06:21 PM   #1
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4
Which to Choose??

Ok ... So we have V3 recently completed , and now we have 2016 OSFM Hybrid out there. I've been playing the show since '06 and I have never used a roster after V2 / 2.5 , but this year I'm gonna venture out. currently I am using V2.5. Which one should I go after .. V3 or Hybrid? I play Single team control /franchise if that helps.

Thanks

Last edited by jtott; 05-24-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2016, 07:43 PM   #2
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Which to Choose??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
Ok ... So we have V3 recently completed , and now we have 2016 OSFM Hybrid out there. I've been playing the show since '06 and I have never used a roster after V2 / 2.5 , but this year I'm gonna venture out. currently I am using V2.5. Which one should I go after .. V3 or Hybrid? I play Single team control /franchise if that helps.

Thanks
You can't go wrong with either OSFM V3 or OSFM Hybrid V1. It really depends on what you're looking for. Please read the 1st post in each of the two threads for each roster set. That will help you make your decision. I have always liked & used them both in the past. No offense to Ridin & company but the Hybrid roster set has always been my favorite. However, OSFM V3 is really really good & one of top rosters.

I haven't had as much time to look into the Hybrid V1 yet because it's not been out nearly as long as the OSFM V3. You can go even a step farther & search through each thread to see what's been posted about the rosters. But start from the 1st post in each thread to see what you're getting. They both are explained & talked about in great detail from the rest of the pages in each thread. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 05-26-2016, 08:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Which to Choose??

Roster resource dropping tonight. Hybrid with updated transactions
25 man