Home

MLB 2016 Draft Class Created

This is a discussion on MLB 2016 Draft Class Created within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2016, 01:39 PM   #9
Rookie

baseball_fever's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2016 Draft Class Created

@Tonybologna No for years I have done stuff like this. I never knew what "CAP's" even meant until checking out this site.

@bigorangevol4life" I am not sure how any of that works. I just created around 50 of these draft prospects within my own franchise. After June 9th, I will be moving them to their correct teams once they are actually drafted. It takes me around 25 minutes per prospect.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:40 PM   #10
Rookie

baseball_fever's Arena

For the years I have done this though, I never knew if I was setting their overalls at the right number to start their career. I am not sure if most being in the mid 60's is too high or too low?
Old 05-31-2016, 02:32 PM   #11
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball_fever
For the years I have done this though, I never knew if I was setting their overalls at the right number to start their career. I am not sure if most being in the mid 60's is too high or too low?
Most being in their mid 60's isn't a bad thing at all. There are going to be a select few though that need to be higher. Definitely most #1 picks overall are in general going to be higher than mid 60's.

Probably more along the lines of around upper 60's to lower 70's. Then, you have players like a Bryce Harper and Mike Trout that would require you to go even higher like upper 70's to low 80's or so. Those type of players are few & far between though.

I think low to mid 60's for most other draft picks are about right with some being upper 60's to low 70's & the elites like mentioned above even higher at upper 70's to low 80's or close to that range.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2016, 04:00 PM   #12
Rookie

baseball_fever's Arena

Okay that's perfect then! I made Puk a 71 and an A. The three big OFs (Lewis, Ray and Moniak all 69s) and an 89 so high B. Groome and Pint both 68 and also high B's.

Then Senzel and Rutherford before I start to drop down into the lower tier and mid to low 60's. And low B's, so 80-82 potential.

Thank you for your help!
Old 05-31-2016, 04:32 PM   #13
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
@baseball_fever

Just to get this straight, is it possible to download these and keep them off our currently downloaded rosters until it comes time for the MLB draft?

If this isn't how it works, does anyone know if a draft class exists where teams in your franchise can draft from when the time comes? I'm talking about created prospects such as Puk, Shore, Senzel, etc.
There's two ways this can be done. One is you can download his roster from the vault or he can post it here on the forums to download. You can export all the CAPS to individual files to import into your roster after the draft is over. You can import over other players or the fake draft picks.

The other way if for him to upload each individual CAP to the vault for others to download. Then, all people would have to do is import the downloaded CAPS straight into their roster set. Again, this can be done after the draft if wanted & just import over other draft picks or players.

Or, you can go ahead & import them over current players already on rosters to use them immediately. Otherwise, if you wait til after the draft & import over these players won't be available until the next season.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »