Home

OSFM Trade Deadline and OSFM SteveMrshll 2 Update

This is a discussion on OSFM Trade Deadline and OSFM SteveMrshll 2 Update within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2016, 01:02 AM   #9
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OSFM Trade Deadline and OSFM SteveMrshll 2 Update

Thank you for the heads up. I appreciate all your work this year!
Old 08-10-2016, 01:12 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey man, you got me in a dilemma with your rosters this is very nice work. My dilemma is that i finished my first season with the redsox and did most of my offseason and like the moves i made. Do you think its worth it in your opinion to start over? Looking for feedback as I'm going back and forth. If so why and if not why not? Thanks!! Mpm9
Old 08-10-2016, 08:51 AM   #11
Banned

I want to apologize for not asking first but I used your 25 man roster to fix a critical flaw with RTTS. Anyone on Single A teams will be deleted upon entering the mode, including Clayton Kershaw and Kyle Schwarber among many other stars and up and coming prospects. To fix this issue, I moved every D prospect that was less than 70+ overall to single A teams, and everyone with c potential or higher to AA or higher.

This is not necessary for franchise mode as it automatically recalls those players and keeps anyone else on A where they are. But RTTS doesnt know to bring players back up and once you do the draft, those fake prospects take over other peoples places. I only know this because I was 7 games into the mlb season(finished my 2nd AA game) looking at mlb stats and couldnt find Kyle Schwarber. So I started looking for him, but he no longer existed. Same with Clayton Kershaw and anyone else who was down in A. Several prospects that are A or B potential were on single A teams, losing them for good in a RTTS career. Anyone who is on the DL in real life and was put in single A will be deleted.

I explained everything in my own thread but I wanted to leave this on yours as well, just so you know. I didnt change any ratings, but I did move some cubs players to positions I felt better fit their ratings. It was the only team I did so with, and I didnt move any stars. Just the schmucks and prospects who didnt fit the position they were in. We're talking dead arm outfielders and strong arm infielders, crappy starting pitchers into decent relief, elite relief pitchers turning into closing pitchers, crappy closers into relief. I might have moved positions for 20 people on the entire cubs roster and that may be overestimating.

You're more than welcome to dl it and keep it for any other update you might do. Wouldnt take long to move anyone back to their normal position if you wanted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2016, 10:06 AM   #12
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
They do promote from A ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks for the clarification!

Old 08-10-2016, 10:07 AM   #13
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceieus
Love the transaction list and 40 man. Great addition to a great roster. Thank you for the work. Much appreciation!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
You're welcome!

Old 08-10-2016, 10:10 AM   #14
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpm9
Hey man, you got me in a dilemma with your rosters this is very nice work. My dilemma is that i finished my first season with the redsox and did most of my offseason and like the moves i made. Do you think its worth it in your opinion to start over? Looking for feedback as I'm going back and forth. If so why and if not why not? Thanks!! Mpm9
I'm a sucker for the most up to date roster, hence why I haven't even started my franchise yet, but I'm close to that point lol. That's your call man, but I prefer having some updated ratings and transactions.

Old 08-10-2016, 02:14 PM   #15
Rookie

I hear ya bro i love updated rosters myself you did a good job with fixing the salaries, a lot of people don't do that. I think you got me man i might just start over and adjust my rosters and promote the mlb guys from single a. I was out of it at the break and traded prospects in the offseason and got fernandez from miami. Made trades and drafted pitching. Still torn but now leaning towards starting over. These rosters are pretty damn good!! Thanks! Mpm9
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2016, 02:22 PM   #16
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpm9
I hear ya bro i love updated rosters myself you did a good job with fixing the salaries, a lot of people don't do that. I think you got me man i might just start over and adjust my rosters and promote the mlb guys from single a. I was out of it at the break and traded prospects in the offseason and got fernandez from miami. Made trades and drafted pitching. Still torn but now leaning towards starting over. These rosters are pretty damn good!! Thanks! Mpm9
I'm looking at releasing a v3 of my SCEA edit roster by the weekend if you want to hold out a few more days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »