Home

King's Ransom Information, ETA's & Suggestions

This is a discussion on King's Ransom Information, ETA's & Suggestions within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: King's Ransom Information, ETA's & Suggestions

The reason I even bring it up is because I think the attribute is a huge factor in the game - which I love! I appreciate your consideration for editing some of those key players who have produced in big spots over the last few years. Looking forward to downloading v5 later tonight! What sliders do you recommend for your rosters??

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 05:42 AM   #42
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyallen1412
The reason I even bring it up is because I think the attribute is a huge factor in the game - which I love! I appreciate your consideration for editing some of those key players who have produced in big spots over the last few years. Looking forward to downloading v5 later tonight! What sliders do you recommend for your rosters??

Thanks!
I have custom sliders

I'm really not too particular about it cause the game is great. I just tweak a couple things like baserunning speed reaction fielder speed etc to get that to a point where I like the plays that are being made.

Honestly the sliders are just something everyone should adjust, because it has a lot to do with the attributes of your players too, so its really a per experience basis type of thing in my opinion.

As for me, I get really awesome realistic sim results when I play...
All-Star/Hall-of-Fame, Zone+Analog hitting (No PCI Visible, No Guess Pitch)
Old 09-23-2016, 05:46 AM   #43
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Not criticizing, but just wondering how you figured out potential ratings. They are unique to say the least.
ilstu, i don't have a formula. I'm not making decisions on a case by case basis for each and every player based on the baseball ive seen them play, the vast amount of internet baseball resources at my fingertips (baseball america, mlb/milb.tv, baseball prospectus, fangraphs, statcast, Rotogrinders) etc etc etc. Also been playing this game a long time so i have an idea of how to get the most "bang for your buck" with the ratings system in terms of getting great output in terms of sim stats and giving each player that extra little bit of individuality that maybe his attributes didn't flesh out previously!

By the way I accept all criticisms, as long as you are ready to back it up and fight for your believe with statistics or good reasoning. There are a billion players in this roster and you may not agree with my take on all of them and that is certainly not a problem, in fact, let me know how you think things should be tweaked and you very may well have your change implemented next!

Last edited by powerswingking; 09-23-2016 at 05:48 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:57 AM   #44
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

KNGSRNSM MiLB THRONE OF OCTOBER

Today @ 3:00 O'CLOCK P.M. PST

Last edited by powerswingking; 09-23-2016 at 06:06 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:31 PM   #45
Rookie

What changes can we expect from v5?? You just released them?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 05:30 PM   #46
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

V5 has been in the vault for a few days. New update coming in 30 minutes!

I will be on time today!
Old 09-23-2016, 05:33 PM   #47
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyallen1412
What changes can we expect from v5?? You just released them?!

Hey Cody,

Tons of updates in the Throne of October update. all the transactions covered across the entire MLB-A up to the minute the roster releases, of course (notable recent transactions include Phil Coke trade to PITT, Chien-Ming Wang & Robert Andino released)

Of course all the new SCEA updated players from last night are in the roster. Updates across the entire league from MLB-A in every category (faces, attributes, equipment, pitch FX, potentials...you name it). There's so much more but it's almost release time so i gotta get this done!

Let me know what you think!

Last edited by powerswingking; 09-23-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:27 PM   #48
Banned

powerswingking's Arena

I've just deleted the set uploaded at 3:00 PM PST and uploaded a new set that fixes a couple critical errors with free agents I was editing still being on the Blue Jays and a couple Twins players not updated!!

If you downloaded the first version, go ahead and grab the update, my apologies for the inconvenience but this is your official set baby!!!! YEAH LETS GET IT
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »