Home

MLB THE SHOW 16 VAULT

This is a discussion on MLB THE SHOW 16 VAULT within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2016, 10:22 PM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB THE SHOW 16 VAULT

There is a person that goes by PowerSwingKing in the roster vault that download his own rosters over and over and downgrades everyone's roster so he can be on the top.

I guess it's that important to him! I can't even see how this is fair and not against some kind of code of conduct on PS4.

He was on OS a few months ago but got BANNED several times.

So frustrating to spend months and months on a project that was a lot of hard work and thought it would be nice to share with the MLB 16 community just to have some punk dislike it over and over just so his rosters are always at the top.

PowerSwingKing is the persons name.

He has disliked everyone's roster here from OSFM, HYBRID to now my MLB on FOX. All of us fellow roster makers spend countless hours on big projects and were kind to share, but to have some jerk dislike it over and over just so he can be top of the mountain is pathetic.

I am really considering just deleting mine from the vault and never doing this again.

Last edited by Houston; 11-29-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2016, 11:35 PM   #2
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Re: MLB THE SHOW 16 VAULT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
There is a person that goes by PowerSwingKing in the roster vault that download his own rosters over and over and downgrades everyone elses so he can be on the top.

I guess it's that important to him! I can't even see how this is fair and not against some kind of code of conduct on PS4.

So frustrating to spend months and months on a project that was a lot of hard work and thought it would be nice to share with the MLB 16 community just to have some punk dislike it over and over jsut so his rosters are always at the top.

He has disliked everyone's roster here from OSFM, HYBRID to now my MLB on FOX. All of us fellow roster makers spend countless hours on big projects and were kind to share, but to have some jerk dislike it over and over just so he can be top of the mountain is pathetic.

I am really considering just deleting mine from the vault and never doing this again.
Didn't know about this. Definitely silly of the guy to go through all the trouble just to get his roster to the top when he gains nothing from it. I know it's probably easier said then done for you as I get that it would be frustrating to have someone doing that to people who put in a lot of work on their rosters but try not to let it bother you. I'm kind of surprised that's not a violation of something as well.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:39 PM   #3
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Hope SDS bans him on PSN, good grief! I'd post the same at TSN and/or PM Russell.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:07 AM   #4
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
There is a person that goes by PowerSwingKing in the roster vault that download his own rosters over and over and downgrades everyone elses so he can be on the top.

So frustrating to spend months and months on a project that was a lot of hard work and thought it would be nice to share with the MLB 16 community just to have some punk dislike it over and over jsut so his rosters are always at the top.

He is crazy. I hate that dude. The show at least has to ban him if PSN doesn't. Worst part is that his roster sucks.
Old 11-29-2016, 06:43 AM   #5
RLB
Rookie

RLB's Arena

Quote:

I really think your putting way too much weight into the ratings, I personally never look at the ratings, I look at the roster maker(s). We all know who puts out quality work.

You can do what you want, but quitting because someone is rating your roster low......you are just letting them win the battle. I surely cannot be the only one that could give a crap less about how a roster is rated.......you shouldn't be either. Keep doing what you enjoy doing and continue to share it with the community or let this jerk win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2016, 01:39 PM   #6
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

Obviously it is important enough to you, to start a thread and take down your rosters. So, how hard it is to believe someone online is a jerk? Take down your rosters, yeah that will teach him a lesson. Nothing like invalidating all of your hard work and time put into them by letting somebody else's opinions and actions dictate yours.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 11-29-2016, 04:01 PM   #7
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
Obviously it is important enough to you, to start a thread and take down your rosters. So, how hard it is to believe someone online is a jerk? Take down your rosters, yeah that will teach him a lesson. Nothing like invalidating all of your hard work and time put into them by letting somebody else's opinions and actions dictate yours.
I first want to say I do agree with you and it is absolutely how I feel as well. To much work, tons of hours and days to weeks that turned into month after month of roster work for some jerk to run it for myself and the people who have supported our efforts.

It was a little frustrating and annoying last few days as this person kept down liking it over and over. The roster will remain and we will continue to do what we do best with the MLB on FOX Rosters.

Thank you to everyone who commented here and I agree with everyone here shouldn't let it bother me and I'm not going to anymore. It is what it is. Everyone here at OS knows who the real roster makers are.
Old 11-29-2016, 05:12 PM   #8
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
So, how hard it is to believe someone online is a jerk?
Its the same guy (same name) that was banned here cause he was crapping on other rosters (notably those here as OP mentioned) and hijacking several roster makers threads (including OP's) to plug his. Also created multiple accounts to the effect of "KnightsRostersStink" etc. If memory serves, I reported one of his posts for spam/trolling/PBU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »