Home

Missing Players in MLB 17

This is a discussion on Missing Players in MLB 17 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2017, 05:25 PM   #25
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Missing Players in MLB 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSpalehoseCWS
Got it, I should have read the first post better. In that case, only Soto will be missing.
No worries man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2017, 08:13 PM   #26
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAdderlyn
Greg Bird will be in as he's expected to be the Yankees first baseman next season. No reason at all to leave him out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Actually he might not be because I am not even sure Bird was on the 40 man roster to begin with because Tex was back. Greg Bird was told he was out for the Year in about February last year, he was never on the 40 man roster so therefore might not be in the game
Old 01-04-2017, 08:19 PM   #27
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Will people be making these players now. so that we can just use the trick of exporting from a franchise when 17 comes out?? because you can't use the OSFM files with the real players in 17 they will turn to generic players that are fake, it's best to create them now brand new. Only issue would be you wouldnt get their career stats so therefore would have to wait for 17 to come out export them then create their face AGAIN.

Such a pain I pray that MLB the show 17 has a franchise import player option to stop the double work that has to be done, but it is doubtful, nothing worse then starting a franchise and finding out a few players are missing then you gotta spend 30 mins taking a video of the player to manually add in to a fake player within the franchise a simple 20 second import player option (or even just face) would be great
Old 01-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #28
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Actually he might not be because I am not even sure Bird was on the 40 man roster to begin with because Tex was back. Greg Bird was told he was out for the Year in about February last year, he was never on the 40 man roster so therefore might not be in the game
Bird was on the 40 man last year. he was on the DL all year and accumulated service time. I just have him at 50/50 due to the fact that in years past some guys that spent an entire year on the DL were removed for whatever reason the following year. I'm sure he'll be in as he didn't play in any minor league games last year. i just have him 50/50 just in case.
Old 01-04-2017, 11:48 PM   #29
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Will people be making these players now. so that we can just use the trick of exporting from a franchise when 17 comes out?? because you can't use the OSFM files with the real players in 17 they will turn to generic players that are fake, it's best to create them now brand new. Only issue would be you wouldnt get their career stats so therefore would have to wait for 17 to come out export them then create their face AGAIN.

Such a pain I pray that MLB the show 17 has a franchise import player option to stop the double work that has to be done, but it is doubtful, nothing worse then starting a franchise and finding out a few players are missing then you gotta spend 30 mins taking a video of the player to manually add in to a fake player within the franchise a simple 20 second import player option (or even just face) would be great
The bigger problem is making sure the exporting is done right. I've noticed a lot of players from '15 with messed up overalls either being higher/lower than the player actually is due to player morale. I'm hoping that it corrects itself when transporting them into '17.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:36 AM   #30
Pro

Keeler2434's Arena

Quote:
Bro I already tlked to a developer for the game Greg Bird is confirmed to be in the game. I already posted that news in the forum earlier in the middle of page 2.

Last edited by Keeler2434; 01-05-2017 at 03:49 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:43 AM   #31
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Jimmy Paredes has been added to the FA list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2017, 09:59 AM   #32
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Jimmy Paredes has been added to the FA list.
?? He played for the Phillies last year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »