Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #25
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: #OSFM 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauerMorneau09
Quick question Ridin. How exactly do you want CAPs with service to be handled? Should I just import their past service time over, or do you want more realistic stats? Hope that makes sense.

Would like for as accurate stats as we can get, let me know who you need and we can see where we are at

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-09-2017, 10:43 PM   #26
Pro

Keeler2434's Arena

OVR: 0

What's your list look like for the Yankees?
Old 01-11-2017, 06:45 PM   #27
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Just a heads up with those of you creating rosters. Make sure when you are editing a player he is in the organization he was with at the end of the season.

EXAMPLE: When creating a player from scratch that plays for the Dodgers, make sure when you create him he is on the Dodgers (If that is where he played in 16) otherwise his player card will show the organization you created him on when you call him up.

EXAMPLE: If you are the Twins creator and you create Lachlan Wells using a player in Baltimore's org. His player card will show Baltimore when you call him up. My advice is create the player in the Org. you are working on or create the player in MLB 15 and carry him over (When carrying over they don't show previous orgs. as long as you don't sim to the 2016 season)

If a player has changed Orgs. for the 2017 season make sure you create the player or import him from the org. he was on for the 2016 season.

Hopefully this helps or makes sense.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:16 PM   #28
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Just a heads up with those of you creating rosters. Make sure when you are editing a player he is in the organization he was with at the end of the season.

EXAMPLE: When creating a player from scratch that plays for the Dodgers, make sure when you create him he is on the Dodgers (If that is where he played in 16) otherwise his player card will show the organization you created him on when you call him up.

EXAMPLE: If you are the Twins creator and you create Lachlan Wells using a player in Baltimore's org. His player card will show Baltimore when you call him up. My advice is create the player in the Org. you are working on or create the player in MLB 15 and carry him over (When carrying over they don't show previous orgs. as long as you don't sim to the 2016 season)

If a player has changed Orgs. for the 2017 season make sure you create the player or import him from the org. he was on for the 2016 season.

Hopefully this helps or makes sense.

Great tip, please follow that and keep us updated where we are with each team

Old 01-12-2017, 09:30 AM   #29
Pro

Ivanhoe's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Would like for as accurate stats as we can get, let me know who you need and we can see where we are at

Is there a "best way" to do this? Or is it trial and error?
Old 01-12-2017, 10:13 AM   #30
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanhoe
Is there a "best way" to do this? Or is it trial and error?
There are a few different ways to do this. Either wait until 17 and import the player that becomes fake and you keep his correct stats and whatever his service time is.

Or sim seasons with a player to get service time and stats close as possible. For your Tigers you'll need to do this with guys like Jim Adduci and Brett Pill. With Juan Carlos Perez you can import his fake player (He'll become generic when 17 comes out using a carryover save) and he'll keep his correct stats and service time.

You can also find a CAP with close enough stats then just sim a season to get correct service time.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 01-12-2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:20 AM   #31
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

I've found a work around (more of a glitch) That has worked with 3 players so far. I imported the SCEA CAPS from 15 of Jhonotan Solano, Cody Decker, and Shane Peterson over their current SCEA versions in 16 and they kept the info/stats/teams played for from their player cards.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 01-12-2017 at 10:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2017, 12:58 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah it's nice that we can download the most current rosters with all the players in it, start a new season, carry over the season to MLB 17 and export the players no longer in 17 as they will show up as created players in 17. What a beautiful time to be alive for rosters haha
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »