Home

#OSFM 17: Minnesota Twins

This is a discussion on #OSFM 17: Minnesota Twins within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2017, 03:58 PM   #25
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: #OSFM 17: Minnesota Twins

Byung-Ho Park was DFA'd, past through waivers, and will be a NRI for Spring Training. RP Pat Light, who was recently DFA'd, was traded to Pittsburgh for cash considerations. Lastly, OF Drew Stubbs and LHP Craig Breslow(former Twin of course) were both signed to minor league deals and invited to Spring Training.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2017, 11:18 PM   #26
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

Updated the OP with all signings and added an "Extras" section. Those players will be in the set if things change between the time I turn in my work and when the set is released (Players cut, assigned to different levels, etc.). Otherwise, I will try to upload them in the vault later on for anyone who wants them.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:32 PM   #27
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

Other quick note, Twins have 40 players on their roster that should appear as SCEA players in MLB 17. I'm iffy on a few(Mejia & Tepesch), but I expect all 40 to be in there. However, if the Twins sign any more players that had MLB experience in 2016, there will be an SCEA player cut from the rosters that come out of the box. For whatever reason, SCEA doesn't put any more than 40 SCEA players on a team's roster(this has dated back to at least MLB 09 as far as I'm concerned). Figure I'd share that just to keep you guys updated.

On one final note, the rosters are going great. Pitchers are done, 70% of the Position Players are done, so hopefully everything will be ready to go by next week. Thanks for the patience everyone, I truly believe this will be my best work yet. The amount of detail I've tried putting into each face is the most I've ever done and I hope you'll agree they look spot on. Can't wait for you guys to see them! Same goes for ratings, pitch edits, and equipment. Thank you everyone for the support over these past 5 years, can't wait to see what OSFM 17 has in store for us!
Old 03-11-2017, 03:34 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looks like you have done some great work on the rosters so far! I'm having a hard time finding your roster in the vault though. What name is it under? Your screen name or OFSM17?*

Also I noticed a few of the twins top 30 weren't on your list of players. Most notable #8 catcher Ben Rortvandt. We're you planning to add him or am I looking in the wrong location?*

Sent from my N9515 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-12-2017, 03:30 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsideguy1124
Also I noticed a few of the twins top 30 weren't on your list of players. Most notable #8 catcher Ben Rortvandt. We're you planning to add him or am I looking in the wrong location?*
Yeah, thats the worst thing about having 90man rosters, there are going to be PLENTY of guys that have to get left off. On the one hand, I would hate for the OSFM makers have to make more than the 50 or so they have to create for each team but on the other hand if each team had 125 players, I'd personally be in franchise heaven.

A Work in Progress
Old 03-12-2017, 06:35 PM   #30
Rookie

Oh I completely understand I was just curious. I'm more than great full for you taking the time to even do the rosters! Can you tell me how to look up your roster. The one I found doesn't reflect the players you mentioned in your post.

Old 03-12-2017, 08:14 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsideguy1124
Oh I completely understand I was just curious. I'm more than great full for you taking the time to even do the rosters! Can you tell me how to look up your roster. The one I found doesn't reflect the players you mentioned in your post.

My bad, I didnt mean to imply I had a hand OSFM rosters, I've just been keeping my eye on the Twins, they have a player I want to pilfer for my Braves once OSFM does drop.

A Work in Progress
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2017, 04:12 PM   #32
Rookie

I was a little confused myself. Do you know how I find MauerMorneau roster? Is it separate or part of the OFSM17 roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »