Home

#OSFM 17: Detroit Tigers

This is a discussion on #OSFM 17: Detroit Tigers within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2017, 10:37 PM   #73
Pro

Ivanhoe's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: #OSFM 17: Detroit Tigers

Guys,

I had previously mentioned that I'd step back from working on the rosters but I'd still be around. Tonight someone broke into my house and stole my PS4...not an uncommon occurrance in the Metro-Detroit area.

I was contemplating dropping out of gaming for good and tonights events have helped me come to a decision. I done with gaming. There are things I'll miss but there are also some frustrations I won't miss. (I swear the game cheats. )

Here's what bothers me the most: I was working on the OSFM MLB 18 roster on the down low. I'd created all the new prospects acquired in this summers trades and the players from the recent drafts. I was way ahead of schedule...I should've know things were going a little too well.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Karl, thanks for all the help and being a great counter-balance. You guys have been great. Go Get'em Tigers!
Old 11-26-2017, 01:07 AM   #74
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanhoe
Guys,

I had previously mentioned that I'd step back from working on the rosters but I'd still be around. Tonight someone broke into my house and stole my PS4...not an uncommon occurrance in the Metro-Detroit area.

I was contemplating dropping out of gaming for good and tonights events have helped me come to a decision. I done with gaming. There are things I'll miss but there are also some frustrations I won't miss. (I swear the game cheats. )

Here's what bothers me the most: I was working on the OSFM MLB 18 roster on the down low. I'd created all the new prospects acquired in this summers trades and the players from the recent drafts. I was way ahead of schedule...I should've know things were going a little too well.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Karl, thanks for all the help and being a great counter-balance. You guys have been great. Go Get'em Tigers!
That sucks. If you have PS Plus, it should auto save your roster and players to the cloud. Then re-download it on a new PS4, which are currently on sale for Black Friday.
Old 01-21-2018, 09:44 PM   #75
Pro

Ivanhoe's Arena

OVR: 4

Hmm, I feel a little like Brett Favre. I thought I could just walk away from The Show, but it has a greater pull on me than I thought.

I went out and bought a PS4 Pro and re-purchased The Show 17. I've already started working on the 18 Tigers roster. I'll post a Google Doc version of the roster soon and open a new thread.

Good to be back...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »