Home

#OSFM 17: New York Yankees

This is a discussion on #OSFM 17: New York Yankees within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2017, 11:29 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: #OSFM 17: New York Yankees

You are right. I should have stated that I wasn't expecting these players to be in the OSFM version, rather, I was hoping someone might have created them somewhere else that we could use them. Then again, this thread is titled "OSFM Yankees", so maybe this isn't where I should be posting about this.

Thanks, guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 01:10 PM   #66
Rookie

I'd be weary on those Monkey rosters. I know nothing about them (and that's the main issue) but I'd be weary of someone who produced 1000s of players on their own in two short weeks. I'd expect that they may generally be a bunch of names, skin tones and generic un associated ratings. Heck, if you upload 50 versions of the same rosters your more interested in downloads than putting out something good and compete. But that's my 2 cents.

I have Molina on mine from last year. I had a bit of a family eneregency last night that kept me from doing it but I'll see about getting him in the vault or uploading my roster with as many guys as possible.

Also, there was a Crawford in the vault that I piled. Ratings seemed okay but slower than I would expect.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:34 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo
I'd be weary on those Monkey rosters. I know nothing about them (and that's the main issue) but I'd be weary of someone who produced 1000s of players on their own in two short weeks. I'd expect that they may generally be a bunch of names, skin tones and generic un associated ratings. Heck, if you upload 50 versions of the same rosters your more interested in downloads than putting out something good and compete. But that's my 2 cents.

I have Molina on mine from last year. I had a bit of a family eneregency last night that kept me from doing it but I'll see about getting him in the vault or uploading my roster with as many guys as possible.

Also, there was a Crawford in the vault that I piled. Ratings seemed okay but slower than I would expect.
Do you know who made the Crawford? The only one I saw had no attribute ratings when I downloaded it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-11-2017, 03:11 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge
Do you know who made the Crawford? The only one I saw had no attribute ratings when I downloaded it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
Not sure who did it to be honest.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:52 PM   #69
Rookie

Thanks, Gambo. Hope things are ok with the family.

Any chance you can throw a message on here when you get to uploading your rosters? I'd appreciate it.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:54 PM   #70
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew.festa
You are right. I should have stated that I wasn't expecting these players to be in the OSFM version, rather, I was hoping someone might have created them somewhere else that we could use them. Then again, this thread is titled "OSFM Yankees", so maybe this isn't where I should be posting about this.

Thanks, guys.
It's certainly fine to be posting that here. Now that OSFM is out I think we're all just trying to update/create guys to round out the roster to each of our individual preferences. There are several guys that didn't make '17 but were on '16, so I'm going to carry them forward and update them. And then there are other guys I'll create from scratch and put out there. I'm not great at faces so others can feel free to download them, improve them, and put them back up in the player vault.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:54 PM   #71
Banned

Does anyone else feel that Torres rating was low? I mean they are disguising him coming up this year at some point possibly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #72
Rookie

Thanks, sink. I look forward to seeing what you have.

I think Torres is ranked a bit low, but perhaps that might be due to the fact that he doesn't have one stand out tool just yet, like big power or a top notch glove. I think the most important thing with him is the A potential and how young he is. If he happens to come up to the majors this year and does well, I'd like to think his rating will sky rocket relative to what he would be doing at such a young age, but that is just my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »