Home

#ShowSerious Full Minors

This is a discussion on #ShowSerious Full Minors within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2017, 10:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: #ShowSerious Full Minors

3/20 version up
Old 04-14-2017, 08:40 AM   #34
Rookie

Old 04-14-2017, 11:21 PM   #35
Rookie

Sorry to anyone waiting on these rosters, i've been a bit behind with everything today and am currently working hard to get these done before sunrise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2017, 04:51 PM   #36
Rookie

Alright, roster update upload rescheduled for tonight at 9 pm est. There were many many more transactions to catch up with than I had anticipated and i didn't have as much time as i thought i would to make some of the major changes I wanted to get done for this roster update.

I've made changes league-wide modifications to the attributes formula on the hitting and pitching side that I think will make the game more enjoyable for people who are holding off on updating to The Show 17.

For example, if you complained about baserunning in MLB 16 and players stopping for no reason and doing stupid *** stuff, I've fixed that by boosting every single position players Baserunning Aggressiveness. There are hundreds of players in MLB The Show who have their Baserunning Aggressiveness set to 0, or very close to it. This is the cause of all the non-sensical decisions guys made on the basepaths, like diving back to first or stopping in the middle of the basepaths on a force out groundball. No player in the major leagues is so unaggressive on the basepaths that they are reluctant to advance on a forceout, yet that's what all of these players were programmed to do in every roster update from SCEA and OSFM AND mine, until now. Now 99 percent of the league has baserunning aggressiveness above 40 and everyone makes rational baseball decisions, and there's still amount of variation left to accurately portray the guys who are SUPER aggressive.

Again to be clear, this update is only available on 16, which i know will make some people automatically disregard this as an irrelevant roster file, but keep in mind that this file is the product of over a year's worth of research and fine tuning.

I will be releasing a roster update for MLB 17 in the coming months but i don't see the rush in buying a game that is going to get cheaper over the next 11 months and is going to get better over the next 11 months when the necessary patches are made that will undoubtedly improve the game and require adjustment to attribute formulas and settings. MLB 16 however is fully patched, and while it may not have the ball spin or whatever that 17 has, it plays like absolute gold with this roster set.

If you aren't blown away by the updates in 17, or if you just want to wait till the price drops and patches for that game and servers to be released, you aren't going to have to wait to get a really fun franchise or RTTS going, that's my promise. I hope everyone enjoys this set.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:45 PM   #37
Rookie

Update is coming in the next hour. Quickly ensuring that all organizations have the right guys and the right amounts of guys at every level and double checking the authenticity of the computers decisions to set lineups to make sure everything is smooth
Old 04-16-2017, 12:03 AM   #38
Rookie

Actually we'll be testing for quite a while here tonight yet, updates to come
Old 04-23-2017, 01:48 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is there any update on these? I'm really looking forward to them.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2017, 08:22 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcrash83
Is there any update on these? I'm really looking forward to them.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
My apologies, I forgot to upload them to the vault thanks for the reminder

Just uploaded my latest file to the vault which includes Ty Kelly to the Phillies, Mike Hauschild to the Astros etc

Its labeled #ShowSerious 4/23/2017 and the uploader is bigshawn1738

Last edited by ShowSavage; 04-23-2017 at 08:25 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »