Home

OSFM 2017 Atlanta Braves

This is a discussion on OSFM 2017 Atlanta Braves within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2017, 08:11 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM 2017 Atlanta Braves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic em Dawgs
Ozzie, Acuna, Alex Jackson, Austin Riley, Ian Anderson, Joey Wentz, Max Fried, Gohara, Weigel, Soroka, Allard, and Sims are the main ones off the top of my head. Looks like there's enough room to add some of the guys I mentioned though, I might give it a shot tomorrow but I'm pretty crappy at editing faces.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 09:14 PM   #26
Rookie

chattsteve's Arena

Quote:
Has anybody done an edit of the OSFM rosters to include some guys Minter, Didder, Pache, Muller, Cumberland or D-Pete? Original rosters are good but it would be nice to see some of these guys rather than "filler" players. I'm not that good at editing or I'd try myself.
I literally did this to the OSFM V1 that I was going to finesse. Added all the guys named above except Cumberland (went with Morales instead who scouts grade higher). But now with V1.5 coming out last hour, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and start over in adding these players. My goal is to edit players in Free Agency that are CAPs and not impact players, and then move the guys that I am dropping off the braves roster into free agency so that they can always be added back in if they're having a good year. I'm trying to avoid outright losing those players. I'll upload it to the vault once I'm done but because of the face and ratings edits, it may take some time.

I will be adding about 14 players who are among the Braves top 50 prospects that were not included in OSFM and will be using The Game's Rating Calculator for most. My goal is to get the braves roster into a position where I feel comfortable starting franchise with all of the top prospects.

I'll post my PSN and roster name once I'm done if anyone is interested.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:19 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattsteve
I literally did this to the OSFM V1 that I was going to finesse. Added all the guys named above except Cumberland (went with Morales instead who scouts grade higher). But now with V1.5 coming out last hour, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and start over in adding these players. My goal is to edit players in Free Agency that are CAPs and not impact players, and then move the guys that I am dropping off the braves roster into free agency so that they can always be added back in if they're having a good year. I'm trying to avoid outright losing those players. I'll upload it to the vault once I'm done but because of the face and ratings edits, it may take some time.

I will be adding about 14 players who are among the Braves top 50 prospects that were not included in OSFM and will be using The Game's Rating Calculator for most. My goal is to get the braves roster into a position where I feel comfortable starting franchise with all of the top prospects.

I'll post my PSN and roster name once I'm done if anyone is interested.
You're a good man, I'd definitely be interested in downloading either of those rosters. Let me know if I can help.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:50 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
You're a good man, I'd definitely be interested in downloading either of those rosters. Let me know if I can help.
Ditto - I was thinking about looking for Pache and a few others, I've lowered Ruiz since he's a SCEA player with way too high of a potential. I've tweaked a few others - Minter, etc. but if you've added Pache, etc. to 1.5, let us know, I'd be interested in downloading.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:21 AM   #29
Rookie

joebrown352's Arena

OVR: 1

Looking for a number of Braves prospects to import in, anyone have any of them?

Jonathan Morales
Brett Cumberland
Ray Patrick Didder
Bryse Wilson

Edit: Found these on the 1250+ Real Players in the Vault roster if anyone is seeking them.
Kyle Muller
Cristian Pache
Derian Cruz
Ricardo Sanchez

Last edited by joebrown352; 04-10-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:12 AM   #30
Rookie

chattsteve's Arena

I just uploaded a new Braves roster using the OSFM V1.5 as the base. Includes tons of tweaks and edits, as well as 14 new players. Some of the Braves players needed some tweaking (i.e. a couple of pitchers had the wrong throwing hand, pitches, etc.). The players that were replaced by the prospects I added are still in free agency if you don't like any of the prospects I added you can always move them back.

Roster: OSFM V1.5 Braves Edits
PSN: ATL_VFL

Doing these edits gives me so much more respect for the OSFM guys, they truly are awesome, so be sure to give them positive feedback.

Let me know what you think, I'd like to collaborate with other Braves fans throughout the season to create prospects, tweak rosters based on how the season unfolds and how the Braves top prospects perform.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:17 AM   #31
Rookie

chattsteve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebrown352
Looking for a number of Braves prospects to import in, anyone have any of them?

Jonathan Morales
Brett Cumberland
Ray Patrick Didder
Bryse Wilson

Edit: Found these on the 1250+ Real Players in the Vault roster if anyone is seeking them.
Kyle Muller
Cristian Pache
Derian Cruz
Ricardo Sanchez

Check out my work, PSN: ATL_VFL Roster: OSFM V1.5 Braves Edits

Added and tweaked all of the prospects you listed, plus Withrow, Harrington, Sobotka, Yepez, Valenzuela, Severino, Jared James. I used Baseball America, mlb.com, multiple braves scouting websites, and fangraphs in creating and tweaking these prospects. I also looked at the OSFM roster and compared the players so that the new prospects I created fall in line with the rest of the roster. Ratings and Pitches should be fairly accurate. I also did my best with the faces, stances, and other motions. I looked at the most recent photos and videos in determining equipment.

Feel free to download the roster set and export any players you like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 01:25 PM   #32
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

ChattSteve, which pitchers needed arm corrections in the OSFM roster? I did notice Wentz needed to be changed to L.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »