Home

OSFM 2017 Atlanta Braves

This is a discussion on OSFM 2017 Atlanta Braves within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2017, 04:45 PM   #41
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: OSFM 2017 Atlanta Braves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meskuzi301
Yeah Cabrera at a 60 is ridiculous, I know he had a small sample size but he did have an under 3 era last year in the majors.

With a 4.61FIP, mediocre K/9 and near 5 BB/9...I think 60 is fair. He has a history of control problems and his high velocity doesn't translate into strikeouts. I'm honestly not sold on him.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2017, 05:14 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
With a 4.61FIP, mediocre K/9 and near 5 BB/9...I think 60 is fair. He has a history of control problems and his high velocity doesn't translate into strikeouts. I'm honestly not sold on him.
A fault of mine is while I like the idea of in depth stats and sabermetrics, I still am more of an eye test guy. And he just has electricity, and I think is better than those numbers. Yes he does have control problems, and I'm not saying bump him up to a 75, but when I'm done adjusting he usually sits at a 67-68. He is young, but has shown that he does have the stuff to at least compete at the major league level. While our bullpen is suspect, I don't think any major league reliever should be a 60 in this game. But that's just me.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:17 PM   #43
Banned

What is everyone using as a windup for Allard?
Old 05-23-2017, 02:02 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattsteve
Just uploaded some new changes to my Braves roster. Added C Brett Cumberland to free agency, tweaked faces to Albies and other prospects. Tweaked potentials, some stances, and moved Hursh up to MLB, replacing Roe to get the roster up to date with the Braves moves. Check it out

PSN: ATL_VFL
Roster: OSFM 1.5 Braves Edits
any chance you're going to do an updated roster with OSFM 2.6 (latest released)?

I like your Braves roster the most due to the increased prospects
Old 05-23-2017, 05:12 PM   #45
Rookie

chattsteve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFrogger
any chance you're going to do an updated roster with OSFM 2.6 (latest released)?

I like your Braves roster the most due to the increased prospects
I plan on doing an updated roster based on the Hybrid 2.0 roster, which I understand will include more accurate faces for all minor leaguers on every team and batting tendencies. With that said, I have been keeping an up to date ATL roster based on the OSFM Hybrid base. It includes a roster full of top 30 prospects not originally included in OSFM or Hybrid. The Pitching prospects should have fairly accurate deliveries and pitching repertoires, including mph for each pitch based on scouting reports. This roster is made to play franchise mode for several years with the cream of ATL's prospect crop. It also includes some of the latest transactions (Matt Adams, Burgos, release of Loney).

Roster: OSFM Hybrid ATL Dynasty

Also, for those of you who'd like to import some top prospects into your current roster that weren't included in some of the other versions of the OSFM rosters, I have uploaded 20 additional prospects to the player vault.

Players include (most are top 30 prospects)

SP Ricardo Sanchez, Kyle Muller, Bryse Wilson, Matt Withrow, Joey Wentz, Tyler Pike
RP Michael Mader, Drew Harrington (SP but profiles as reliever), Chad Sobotka
C Jonathan Morales
1B Carlos Castro
2B Ozzie Albies (face improved and batting stance tweaked over OSFM version)
3B Carlos Franco, Luis Valenzuela
SS Derian Cruz
OF Jared James, Ronald Acuna (updated face, stats, and hitting stance), Cristian Pache, Ray-Patrick Didder, Randy Ventura

I have made tweaks to other ATL OSFM prospects so check out my full roster for additional changes and edits.

Last edited by chattsteve; 05-23-2017 at 05:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2017, 07:51 PM   #46
Rookie

Yeah I imported some of your guys. Like I said, I really like your roster/prospects but I hate the hybrid rosters because to ratings are too high.
Old 03-29-2018, 04:21 PM   #47
Rookie

Are you going to do a roster like this again for 18? I really enjoyed your Braves prospects last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »