Home

OSFM 17: Pittsburgh Pirates

This is a discussion on OSFM 17: Pittsburgh Pirates within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2017, 08:58 PM   #33
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: OSFM 17: Pittsburgh Pirates

I haven't had a lot of time yet. I was talking with godway and he has some good ideas for stances. He suggested M. Gonzalez for Polanco which looks pretty good.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:28 PM   #34
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon14 Re: OSFM 17: Pittsburgh Pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
I haven't had a lot of time yet. I was talking with godway and he has some good ideas for stances. He suggested M. Gonzalez for Polanco which looks pretty good.
I'll take a look.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:58 AM   #35
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

I haven't had a chance to DL the OSFM roster but Tree are there any Pirates player that you are going to upload to the vault?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 10:53 AM   #36
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

Also, what are you guys doing with Alen Hanson, obviously he is not an A potential or Top 50 prospect anymore. I was thinking to dropping him to a 79 potential, but that does not removes his Topī50 icon.
It makes me mad to see that, only because it reminds me how fast Hanson flamed out. Pirates should have trade him when he was raking in AA two years ago.
Old 04-09-2017, 02:26 PM   #37
MVP

tree3five's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbarletta
I haven't had a chance to DL the OSFM roster but Tree are there any Pirates player that you are going to upload to the vault?

Not yet. Once I have time I will see who is missing and upload. I'll let you know.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:06 PM   #38
MVP

tree3five's Arena

Just got a chance to really look at OSFM, man Ridin and the gang did an awesome job. Ridin included just about all the players I sent him and each level of the Pirates is almost 100% accurate as of opening day. Just a fantastic job by these guys.

Only small thing is they changed the stance I gave Meadows to one of the prospect stances and it's pretty far off, if you want to change it, I had it as All Star 79/one handed 2 follow through/HR style 3.

Also Connor Joe's skin tone got lightened somehow, and he is playing mostly 1B now. I uploaded a fixed version of him as a first baseman with 1B glove and darker skin to the vault (psn: mungo3five; Name: Connor Joe 1B).

Two small things that only Pirate fans would want to change is Jose Osuna and Joey Terdoslavich should be 1B primary position and RF/LF secondary.

There are a few more Pirates guys in the free agents/legends: SP Brandon Cumpton, OF Jonathon Schwind, RP Jason Stoffel, OF Eury Perez, C Jackson Williams (not the Williams I created, I uploaded mine to the vault see below), SP Casey Sadler, and 1B Joey Terdoslavich.

I uploaded these extra/updated players to the vault.
PSN: mungo3five

SP Max Kranick
C Jackson Willliams (updated)
1B Connor Joe (updated)
1B Jerrick Suiter (Injured)
OF Justin Maffei
SS Chris Diaz
C Christian Kelley
CF Casey Hughston
CF Clark Eagen
RP Junior Lopez (suspended)

Last edited by tree3five; 04-09-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:39 PM   #39
Rookie

vbarletta's Arena

Nice! Thanks Tree. Pirates are very well represented as always, but I agree this year looks even better. I kept saying to myself that this would be my last year with MLB The Show, but now I am having second thoughts.

I am DL your plalyers and doing the fixes you suggest.

One more question? What is your stance on doing pitch edits to the SCEA players with the MAVS edits. I think I am goin to try it but want to hesr your take on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
Just got a chance to really look at OSFM, man Ridin and the gang did an awesome job. Ridin included just about all the players I sent him and each level of the Pirates is almost 100% accurate as of opening day. Just a fantastic job by these guys.

Only small thing is they changed the stance I gave Meadows to one of the prospect stances and it's pretty far off, if you want to change it, I had it as All Star 79/one handed 2 follow through/HR style 3.

Also Connor Joe's skin tone got lightened somehow, and he is now playing mostly 1B now. I uploaded a fixed version of him as a first baseman and darker skin to the vault (psn: mungo3five; Name: Connor Joe 1B).

Two small things that only Pirate fans would want to change is Jose Osuna and Joey Terdoslavich should be 1B primary position and RF/LF secondary.

There are a few more Pirates guys in the free agents/legends: SP Brandon Cumpton, OF Jonathon Schwind, RP Jason Stoffel, OF Eury Perez, C Jackson Williams (not the Williams I created, I uploaded mine to the vault see below), SP Casey Sadler, and 1B Joey Terdoslavich.

I uploaded these extra/updated players to the vault.
PSN: mungo3five

SP Max Kranick
C Jackson Williams
1B Connor Joe
1B Jerrick Suiter (Injured)
OF Justin Maffei
SS Chris Diaz
C Christian Kelley
CF Casey Hughston
CF Clark Eagen
RP Junior Lopez (suspended)
Old 04-09-2017, 08:58 PM   #40
MVP

tree3five's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbarletta
Nice! Thanks Tree. Pirates are very well represented as always, but I agree this year looks even better. I kept saying to myself that this would be my last year with MLB The Show, but now I am having second thoughts.

I am DL your plalyers and doing the fixes you suggest.

One more question? What is your stance on doing pitch edits to the SCEA players with the MAVS edits. I think I am goin to try it but want to hesr your take on that.

You're welcome!
I haven't seen MAVS edits. I'll have to check them out. I usually don't change much with the SCEA players unless it's really bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »