Home

2017 OSFM Hybrid

This is a discussion on 2017 OSFM Hybrid within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2017, 04:03 PM   #1241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2017 OSFM Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
So here's an update for those still interested.

Things are going slow. Willard has gotten tied up with real life, Rovert has moved onto NBA 2K and soon Madden, and so it's pretty much myself and Ilstu24.

If any of you would like to help, please feel free to chime in. Let me know what you are good at. I'm also asking for established posters with some credibility. We have to be a little bit careful just to make sure it's not someone that's just going to run off with the file and claim it as their own.

The way we are operating is all ratings are put in as the calculator spits them out. After the fact, we are then discussing amongst ourselves to look at any guys that need to be changed and if so, how much.

The more help we can get, the faster we can get this out. At this point, it's simple re-rates of pitcher ratings, and then transactions.

Thanks!
I would definitely like to help. PM me with what you need and i'll see what I can help out with. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2017, 02:56 PM   #1242
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: 2017 OSFM Hybrid (V1.1 Released)

Next year put me on the list to do the equipment or at least do part of it. I just happened to repurchase a PS4 Pro, as I was missing baseball.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 11-15-2017, 11:03 AM   #1243
Rookie

Hey Mike great work on the sliders as always...just have a quick question that you or anyone in the community can help me answer....

I want to start a new franchise but sim the season and sim straight to the offseason, i.e. where we are today so I can sign free agents and mold my team as if I were the GM in real life. However, no matter what I do, I cannot get the real life free agent classes to appear in my franchise mode. Almost every time over 50% of the players who are free agents (Hosmer, Darvish, JD Martinez, Arrieta, Santana etc) resign with their current team or do not opt out of their deals, and are not in the free agent pool in the game.

How can I get the real life free agent classes to appear in my franchise? Do I need to set up 30 team control and manually resign/not resign each teams free agents? Although that would be time consuming, I would be open to doing it. Or is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks again!
Old 11-27-2017, 06:46 PM   #1244
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Alright so after Game and I talked about it, we've decided that we're going to try and get a crew together to reboot the roster project with up-to-date rating changes based off the 2017 MLB season. If you're interested in helping, please feel free to comment here or PM me here on OS. Depending on if we can get the old crew back together will tell us if we need some new members, so if we do get the old crew back together, please don't be offended if we end up not needing your help.

More info to come!

Oh and also... GO 'STROS!
Old 11-27-2017, 10:40 PM   #1245
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Alright so after Game and I talked about it, we've decided that we're going to try and get a crew together to reboot the roster project with up-to-date rating changes based off the 2017 MLB season. If you're interested in helping, please feel free to comment here or PM me here on OS. Depending on if we can get the old crew back together will tell us if we need some new members, so if we do get the old crew back together, please don't be offended if we end up not needing your help.

More info to come!

Count on me for equipment. Fingers crossed for Home/Away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 03:41 PM   #1246
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044

More info to come!

I'd love to help!
Old 11-28-2017, 04:06 PM   #1247
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Count on me for equipment. Fingers crossed for Home/Away.
It would be an honor to work with you, brother! From one equipment guy to another. Haha We will for sure keep you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscus85
I'd love to help!
Thanks, man! Like I said, if we do need any outside help, I will for sure send you a PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #1248
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

I started editing the roster today! Did a good 6 hours of editing transactions so things are pretty lined up right now. We have about 25 prospects to create, but the only issue we're facing is the actual creation process. If you're good at editing faces in The Show, and you're willing to help us with it, please let me know! We could really use your help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »