Home

CMDM's Retired Players & Veteran CAPS w/ CAREER STATS

This is a discussion on CMDM's Retired Players & Veteran CAPS w/ CAREER STATS within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2017, 07:22 AM   #1
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon4 CMDM's Retired Players & Veteran CAPS w/ CAREER STATS

Hey guys. I had a few people message me about my CAPS w/ CAREER STATS from the last 2 yes. To my surprise...they have actually been downloaded a ton. I personally created these players through simulation and hours and hours of importing and exporting to get the career stats. Some of the less popular players from the last 2 yrs that were in & out of MLB were actually uploaded from past MLB the Show Rosters.
I haven't been well recently...so this yr I didn't redo the player ages. Meaning ...some players may say 35 when they should be 36. It's a simple edit...but I just didn't have the stamina to check them all. I will fix this minor edit when I'm feeling better. I also am currently working on around 10 more retired players with Career stats and ratings based on their last MLB season. It's hard work to get these as perfect as I like them...so they will be posted as they are completed.
I appreciate that there are other people out there that use these. If they continue to be downloaded year after year...I will continue to add more. I only did 10 the first year....and last year I ended up posting over 50 or 60....I lost count. I have OCD/Agoraphobia/Germaphobia and am on disability...so this is just a hobby...and with my OCD especially...it can get frustrating with the constant repetition of checking and checking to make sure things are as perfect as can be tolerated: Thanks for downloading my friends.

ALL PLAYERS ARE IN THE VAULT UNDER ID: CMDM828

Last edited by CMDM828; 03-31-2017 at 07:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2017, 09:11 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: CMDM's Retired Players & Veteran CAPS w/ CAREER STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDM828
Hey guys. I had a few people message me about my CAPS w/ CAREER STATS from the last 2 yes. To my surprise...they have actually been downloaded a ton. I personally created these players through simulation and hours and hours of importing and exporting to get the career stats. Some of the less popular players from the last 2 yrs that were in & out of MLB were actually uploaded from past MLB the Show Rosters.
I haven't been well recently...so this yr I didn't redo the player ages. Meaning ...some players may say 35 when they should be 36. It's a simple edit...but I just didn't have the stamina to check them all. I will fix this minor edit when I'm feeling better. I also am currently working on around 10 more retired players with Career stats and ratings based on their last MLB season. It's hard work to get these as perfect as I like them...so they will be posted as they are completed.
I appreciate that there are other people out there that use these. If they continue to be downloaded year after year...I will continue to add more. I only did 10 the first year....and last year I ended up posting over 50 or 60....I lost count. I have OCD/Agoraphobia/Germaphobia and am on disability...so this is just a hobby...and with my OCD especially...it can get frustrating with the constant repetition of checking and checking to make sure things are as perfect as can be tolerated: Thanks for downloading my friends.

ALL PLAYERS ARE IN THE VAULT UNDER ID: CMDM828
Can you do a Mark Buehrle?
Old 03-31-2017, 10:18 AM   #3
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

Re: CMDM's Retired Players & Veteran CAPS w/ CAREER STATS

At this time I can't take requests...it takes between 8-10 hrs for a player and that's if things go smoothly. I tend to like players who are recently retired..which he is..so he's on my list along with guys like Vladimir Guerrero, Gary Sheffield and Moises Alou to name a few. Just keep checking the vault ever so often. Currently I'm taking a break...this is tiring and if I don't take a week or two here and there...it leads to frustratown.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »