Home

MLB on FOX: 2017 OPENING DAY ROSTERS

This is a discussion on MLB on FOX: 2017 OPENING DAY ROSTERS within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2017, 11:34 PM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB on FOX: 2017 OPENING DAY ROSTERS

This roster project called MLB on FOX: 2017 Opening Day Rosters are being worked on by only 1 person so of course my release date is a little longer than your OSFM or HYBRID rosters.

I have been doing rosters since probably the Sega days and I am very knowledgeable about baseball. I take my knowledge and passion for the game and put that into these rosters. You can expect full accuracy, detailed of players information, ages, equipment and appearance.

* This project is based off using the DEFAULT ROSTERS.

* These will have the Live Series Ratings staying with the SCEA formula.

* All SCEA players are being re-rated using the Live Series ratings and any created players added by SCEA during there weekly updates will also get the Live Series Ratings.

* All other players not added by SCEA will have projected ratings added, but I have a formula of my own that I will use to rate them how SCEA rates there own players.

* Rotations, Bullpens and Lineups will be set for the MLB only. These will be accurate as of Opening Day 4/3/2017.

* All Pitching motions and Batter stances will be updated if the player does not have his own currently in the game.

* If a players stance or pitch motion is on the game I try to keep it a close to that as possible, but if there is a better stance or motion available I will preview those and make a decision if a change needs to be made.

* All minor league teams except single a will have exactly who they should have as of Opening Day 2017 regardless if a guy is older, a career minor league player etc.. If there on the roster in real life I add them I don't keep a player off these rosters to make room for another younger player.

Step 1: (Completed)

* Remove all fake players including SCEA developers who were added to the game by importing my DEFAULT PITCHER and DEFAULT BATTER I made over those players.

Step 2: (Completed)

* Set the 25 Man MLB rosters first with what I have saved from April 3rd PC folder. Import any missing players that made there teams Opening Day Roster.

(a) Then make sure to check jersey numbers, height and weight, age, location and there names are added to the data base

(b) Make sure all pitchers have the 3/4 sleeves.

(c) Make sure all batters have the "Above elbows" shirts.

STEP 3:

Enter in the PITCH EDITS for all the pitchers on the 25 man roster & any other pitchers added in the official SCEA roster updates using my own MLB on FOX: 2017 PITCH EDITS guide before I add any minor league created pitchers to this roster.

STEP 4:

Begin re-rating all the real players using the Live Series Ratings before I import any created players onto this roster set.

Step 5: (
Completed)

* Set the 25 Man AAA rosters with what I have saved from April 3rd PC folder. Import any missing players that made there teams AAA Roster and be sure to add in there projected ratings and do Pitch Edits for the pitchers imported onto roster.

(a) Then make sure to check jersey numbers, height and weight, age and make sure there names added to the data base.

STEP 6:
(Completed)
Set the 25 Man AA rosters with what I have saved from April 3rd PC folder. Import any missing players that made there teams AA Roster and be sure to add in there projected ratings and do Pitch Edits for the pitchers imported onto roster.

(a) Then make sure to check jersey numbers, height and weight, age and make sure there names added to the data base.

Step 7:
(Completed)

Fill the final spots in SINGLE A with players from MLB 25 MAN, AAA and AA who were on the 7-10 day DL or injured for a long time. I will try to work in younger prospects for (a) ball.

STEP 8:

Equipment will be done for active MLB players, players who have debut or who has played during the 2017 season using Scott's equipment edits.

Thanks to Scott for letting me use his edits and the time and effort spent doing these.

https://twitter.com/OSFMEquip/media

* All other players who have not played in the 2017 active roster will keep there stocked equipment.

Step 9:

Add in any veteran players that SCEA added in there official updates that have career stats and teams they played for into these rosters.

* Most if not all veteran players will have there correct career teams and real career stats.

Step 10:

The final step will be entering in all real contracts using Cot's Baseball Contracts for all players at the MLB level and maybe a few players in the minors who have real contracts but who are injured.

* I know how to give the exact value Cot's has listed to a players contract on the game.

All other minor league players will be given $540K.
==================================================

* I want to send a special thanks to Showtyme for helping me get the veteran players with correct service time, now having correct teams played for and having stats on there player card instead of a bunch of zeros.

* A special thanks to seanjeezy for the last several years going back to 2012-2015 for his quality work with his pitch edits. I would not have been able to figure out how to go about doing my own Pitch Edit Chart without seanjeezy guide so thank you to seanjeezy.

Thank You to all the great CAP (Create-A-PLAYER) makers:

Sammy

MOTOWN81

CLK

BIGPOPPA

Blingballa

ROYALDUCKS76

AphexRedux

Last edited by Houston; 07-23-2017 at 05:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 06:50 PM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: MLB on FOX: 2017 OPENING DAY ROSTERS

Step 1 is complete.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:10 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I definitely will be keeping an eye on these rosters. I really enjoyed last years set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #4
MVP

Houston's Arena

This was my very first face I did on MLB 17 so I want to share it even though he is not on the active 25 man roster.

ANGELS:

C Tony Sanchez

Attached Images
File Type: jpg TONY SANCHEZ WITH CAP OFF.jpg (127.7 KB, 978 views)
File Type: jpg TONY SANCHEZ WITH CAP.jpg (123.3 KB, 969 views)

Last edited by Houston; 04-11-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

Face previews from ORIOLES - PADRES credit goes to there respective owners. I used there player with minor tweaks listed as I am setting the active 25 man rosters.

RED SOX:
[credit goes to there respective owners. I used there player with minor tweaks]

RP Ben Taylor - MOTOWN (Just change hair to Flowing Curly, Moles C and Skin to Type D amount Default and Rosy Cheeks amount default)

YANKEES:
[credit goes to there respective owners. I used there player with minor tweaks]

SS Pete Kozma - CLK (Just change hair to Parted Middle)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BEN TAYLOR WITHOUT CAP.jpg (135.5 KB, 698 views)
File Type: jpg BEN TAYLOR WITH CAP.jpg (117.5 KB, 699 views)
File Type: jpg PETE KOZMA WITHOUT CAP.jpg (119.4 KB, 702 views)
File Type: jpg PETE KOZMA WITH CAP.jpg (116.4 KB, 707 views)

Last edited by Houston; 05-06-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 02:17 PM   #6
MVP

Houston's Arena

RAYS: [credit goes to there respective owners. I used there player with minor tweaks]

RP Austin Pruitt - CLK (Just change hair to Flowing Curly)
SS Daniel R. Robertson - CLK (Just change hair to Shaved, Moles B and Skin to Gritty and Rosy Cheeks both 25/25)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AUSTIN PRUITT WITHOUT CAP.jpg (132.7 KB, 691 views)
File Type: jpg AUSTIN PRUITT WITH CAP.jpg (116.6 KB, 699 views)
File Type: jpg DANIEL ROBERTSON WITHOUT CAP.jpg (128.0 KB, 699 views)
File Type: jpg DANIEL ROBERTSON WITH CAP.jpg (117.3 KB, 705 views)

Last edited by Houston; 05-06-2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:19 PM   #7
MVP

Houston's Arena

WHITE SOX: [credit goes to there respective owners. I used there player with minor tweaks]

SP Dylan Covey - CLK
CF Jacob May - CLK (Just added MOLES set C and FRECKLES Amount 25)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DYLAN COVEY WITHOUT CAP.jpg (135.8 KB, 689 views)
File Type: jpg DYLAN COVEY WITH CAP.jpg (112.7 KB, 695 views)
File Type: jpg JACOB MAY WITHOUT CAP.jpg (120.7 KB, 696 views)
File Type: jpg JACOB MAY WITH CAP.jpg (112.2 KB, 689 views)

Last edited by Houston; 05-06-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:20 PM   #8
MVP

Houston's Arena

INDIANS: [My Own]

3B Yandy Diaz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YANDY DIAZ WITHOUT CAP.jpg (125.5 KB, 952 views)
File Type: jpg YANDY DIAZ WITH CAP.jpg (110.7 KB, 938 views)

Last edited by Houston; 05-06-2017 at 04:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »