Home

Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries

This is a discussion on Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2017, 01:39 PM   #41
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Spreadsheet - 40 Man Rosters with Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Thanks for the hard work with the spreadsheet, however without knowing a lot about other organizations, I think it takes longer to use the spreadsheet and searching for all the players. Just a suggestion, maybe you could add the players positions to make it easier to filter through? I didn't use your 40 man roster, just using this as a guide since I'm doing 30 team control with the 25 man set.

Yea that's my plan. I will be updating this throughout the year and I plan to add all players on the 40 man eventually when I get time. I plan to separate pitchers from hitters sooner rather than later but to make it easier, pitchers are the top rows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 03:25 PM   #42
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

Currently In process of the new update with full rosters. AL East is completed so far. Any advice/ideas to make it better is appreciated!
Old 04-09-2017, 04:09 PM   #43
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

OVR: 0

there will be a new OSFM out in a couple hours with fixes such as removal of double players, wrong names and also new player additions etc. Will you be making a 40 man roster version out of that one too ??? I very much apreciate the work you put into making it a 40 man roster

Last edited by CyberOps; 04-09-2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:46 PM   #44
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberOps
there will be a new OSFM out in a couple hours with fixes such as removal of double players, wrong names and also new player additions etc. Will you be making a 40 man roster version out of that one too ??? I very much apreciate the work you put into making it a 40 man roster
Unfortunately not. I am just going to roll with the V1 rosters as I have made a lot of edits myself since posting the 40 man roster edits to OSFM. I have edited some names/ratings/40 man roster edits/etc. Plus that stuff does't really bother me much.

If you want to roll with the updated OSFM you could just go by the spreadsheet (which is now updated for half the league) and edit the 40 man rosters yourself. Should only take an hour or so
Old 04-09-2017, 04:49 PM   #45
Pro

Geolink's Arena

OVR: 4

Definitely using this. Thanks so much!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2017, 06:56 PM   #46
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

I am halfway finished a roster that will have all 40 man rosters (edited to include 60 day DL guys) to my discretion (you can always edit as you please).

Plus edits to the 40 man roster attributes (the lesser players) and fixes to the ratings mentioned in the main OSFM thread. I have deleted any duplicates that I have noticed. Will be done by tomorrow night.

Old 04-09-2017, 07:33 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

OK noob question...

Can someone please give me (and any other folks who may be in the same boat) a step by step walk through on how to use this spreadsheet to make 40 man rosters out of the OSFM rosters to use in Franchise mode?

Please be as detailed as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:37 PM   #48
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky_Cracker
OK noob question...

Can someone please give me (and any other folks who may be in the same boat) a step by step walk through on how to use this spreadsheet to make 40 man rosters out of the OSFM rosters to use in Franchise mode?

Please be as detailed as possible.

Thanks in advance.

You add the players in light blue, yellow, or red (should = 15 players not in the MLB, or injured) to the 25 man roster already provided by OSFM. That gives you a 40 man roster.

Or download 40-Man Rosters by TSpence09 and just add the guys highlighted in red before you start your franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »