Home

justmunc Fictional 2017

This is a discussion on justmunc Fictional 2017 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2017, 02:09 PM   #17
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: justmunc Fictional 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmr11
Hey man, not to pester you, but any updates? Another full scale fictional roster was dropped today, so I'm just wondering if you're close. I'd really like to run my franchise with yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As far as I know, this is still the only 90-man roster being made. With that said, re-editing every player does take a crazy amount of time so the process may not be completed for awhile.

But as an update; I've just completed the AL Central, so that means 10 teams have been fully edited to my standards. When it comes to the team previews I've been posting, I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this one. Those often take more time to make than the actual team itself. If they are still wanted, I can condense the preview for the division rather than each team so you can still get an idea for the roster.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:27 PM   #18
lek
Rookie

OVR: 1

Take your time, still loving the rosters from last few years and I also know that when these come out the quality will be amazing. I loved the previews you posted but understand they take a while to complete. If I had my pick it would be that you work on completing the rosters then the previews. This is selfish because I just want to play them so much!!! I would love any kind of condensed version of the previews. Maybe even just an office doc or something without the pictures? Just love the entire project and all the work you do!!!
Old 05-03-2017, 01:30 PM   #19
Rookie

kcmr11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmunc
As far as I know, this is still the only 90-man roster being made. With that said, re-editing every player does take a crazy amount of time so the process may not be completed for awhile.

But as an update; I've just completed the AL Central, so that means 10 teams have been fully edited to my standards. When it comes to the team previews I've been posting, I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this one. Those often take more time to make than the actual team itself. If they are still wanted, I can condense the preview for the division rather than each team so you can still get an idea for the roster.

Yeah I am just being selfish and impatient because I think these are gonna be tons of fun to play with. I absolutely understand the time that goes into this, having done similar projects myself, so take your time brotha! I would have to agree with the above poster though. Roster first, previews later. I thoroughly enjoyed the previews because it helps me think about who I want to use and what to know about each team. They're fun, but I'd rather get to playing and then read up later once I get my hands on them!

Again, this is awesome man. I can't wait to see the final product! I'll be here (im)patiently waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHL REVAMPED TEAM - Self-Proclaimed Prospect Extraordinaire

NHL 13 REVAMPED ROSTER: 2013-2014 SEASON
http://goo.gl/Gmb9sf
Old 05-05-2017, 01:53 PM   #20
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

Alright guys, I have a proposition for ya. If I can get 10 likes on this post...10, I will release the completed AL so you can see my work in progress. I will only do it if I get a large enough response. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 10

Come on Everyone, Let's show justmunc some support, we all know how hard Roster making is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2017, 02:39 PM   #22
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

I'm in no rush just wanted to vocalize my support, this fictional roster is looking great. When you do release I'll probably start a second franchise for both testing and as an on the side mode to my carry over from 14.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:04 PM   #23
Rookie

dpc134's Arena

I have always loved your rosters. I only buy MLB The Show to play with your fictional rosters!
Old 05-05-2017, 04:11 PM   #24
Rookie

justmunc's Arena

Well then, that was fast. I will finish up the AL West during the weekend, so expect a file by Monday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »