Home

Bacon's Fictional Roster

This is a discussion on Bacon's Fictional Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2020, 08:01 PM   #1041
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Bacon's Fictional Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
Just out of curiosity, are you guys using SOS with these rosters? I know the teams sounds will stick, what about the individual players? Is anyone creating walk ups for Bacon's rosters?

By the way, I'm having a blast with these.
I assigned walk-ups for the players on my team only. Otherwise, every team has their normally assigned SOS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2020, 12:39 PM   #1042
Rookie

OVR: 0

This roster is incredible. Thank you for the hours, weeks, months it must have taken to put this together. Decided to go with my hometown Rockies, did not necessarily love the entire makeup of the roster, but they have proved to be really fun to play with. Miguel Ramirez and Speedy McGee setting the table for Jimmy Lowe! At the all star break, trailing the Giants by 1 game for first in NL west with Padres right behind us only 1.5 GB 1st. Hopefully going to be quite the race down the stretch! Just traded some prospects for 1B JJ Lewis from Marineers, hoping that works out.

Other notes: Martin Ziemicki having a career year with 18 HR's at break. Mitch McClain has been unreal with a sub 2 ERA and 12 wins.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:41 PM   #1043
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggbugg
Love me some DUNN!!!

In his first game as my new closer Will Dunn struck out the side in order, throwing only 12 pitches and reaching a top speed on his fastball of 101 mph. This guy is a beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-07-2020, 08:49 PM   #1044
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Bacon, or anyone:

Is there a way that I can import Cal Ripken (L) into your roster? The game doesn't let you export any (L) players, but there must be a way to do it as many of the custom classic rosters have these players incorporated into them.

I appreciate any insight -- thanks in advance!

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Old 07-08-2020, 04:15 PM   #1045
Rookie

Iron's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ren
Bacon, or anyone:

Is there a way that I can import Cal Ripken (L) into your roster? The game doesn't let you export any (L) players, but there must be a way to do it as many of the custom classic rosters have these players incorporated into them.

I appreciate any insight -- thanks in advance!

That’s because legend players were not replaced in those rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2020, 12:35 AM   #1046
MVP

OVR: 2

Glitch???

In year 2022-23 offseason and the Cards offered me a trade that included a reliever named Eric Crespo, 49 overall, 24yo, C potential..... with a 1 year $24.4 MILLION contract??? Wtf??

I went and checked the roster history and it shows they signed him as a free agent in 2020. Yikes.

OT/ I play as the Rays. RF Mickey Stearn was a low-level 80 overall player with C potential. First year in he wins MVP .291/51 HR/134 RBI. He has since put up 38 and 46 HR the following two years and his potential bumped to a B. definitely my biggest surprise player since I started. I only play 22 games of the season. 3 each against division foes and then 1 ea against the rest of the American League. Simulate the rest.
Old 07-15-2020, 05:10 PM   #1047
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

I just gave up a solo homer to a relief pitcher with 0 contact, 0 power and 0 vision. So basically Helen Keller just hit a home run off of me. Thankfully I won the game and the same pitcher took the loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-15-2020, 06:15 PM   #1048
Rookie

Son of Motown's Arena

This roster is incredible! Well done man. My brother and I used it for Franchise, and it's been a fun experience so far. Keep up the great work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »