Home

#OSFM v3.0

This is a discussion on #OSFM v3.0 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2017, 02:21 AM   #385
Rookie

Noiziv's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #OSFM V2.0 and V2.5

Somewhat unrelated to the new rosters, but for OSFM rosters in general, is there something wrong with RTTS and getting called up, or at least moved from AA to AAA? I started a pitcher for fun today and played an entire season with the difficulty on Veteran to get just have some fun. I made my guy a SP, and after starting 4 games (giving up only 1 run in the games combined) was pushed to the closer role, then eventually a MRP/LRP. I finished the entire season, led the league in strikeouts, ERA (gave up 4 ER in 99.2 IP), and WHIP, but never got a move up. After winning the AA Championship as well, I'm now at the start of my second season and still stuck in AA with "Above Expectations."

I read somewhere people saying how because there is only one closer on each team on the OSFM roster, that it could cause issues for pitchers in RTTS. Any way around this? Not sure I'm firing 101-102 MPH and striking out 180 in 99.2 innings and still not getting even a look in AAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 06:43 AM   #386
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeler2434
Ridin when should we expect the roster to be released?? And will you have all the faces that were in 2.5??

So far everything is going smoothly..... i should have a nee updated file out by the weekend at the latest, with all the new faces and ratings as well as sonys updated ratings from last week and all scea players added. This will also be 40 man and have all scotts edits in it. Again thanks to nyyfan and flyers85 for all the help and baseball88 and showtyme for the continued help.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-17-2017, 06:54 AM   #387
Pro

No.27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
So far everything is going smoothly..... i should have a nee updated file out by the weekend at the latest, with all the new faces and ratings as well as sonys updated ratings from last week and all scea players added. This will also be 40 man and have all scotts edits in it. Again thanks to nyyfan and flyers85 for all the help and baseball88 and showtyme for the continued help.

This is now sounding like a dream roster! Thanks Ridin, nyyfan, flyer85, baseball88, showtyme, Scott and the gang for not giving up on the project.

Last edited by No.27; 05-17-2017 at 07:00 AM.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:56 AM   #388
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley

No chance it's a 25 man or that a 25 man version gets released as well? I always thought 25 man was better for franchise since I don't use 30 team control so it would make the other teams rosters more realistic. Or am I wrong on that?
Old 05-17-2017, 07:18 AM   #389
Did I do that???

mrCPUgeek's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
No chance it's a 25 man or that a 25 man version gets released as well? I always thought 25 man was better for franchise since I don't use 30 team control so it would make the other teams rosters more realistic. Or am I wrong on that?

I tried that on an earlier release. The only issue was that the CPU didn't add anyone to the 40 unless there is an injury. And who they added didn't seem to always make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2017, 07:23 AM   #390
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCPUgeek
I tried that on an earlier release. The only issue was that the CPU didn't add anyone to the 40 unless there is an injury. And who they added didn't seem to always make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But on a 40 man don't they tend to call up minor leaguers who aren't in the big leagues yet based on their overalls? Or doesn't spring training end with the rosters all messed up because the CPU calls up and sends down whoever they want? I could be wrong totally. If anyone can convince me otherwise I'd take it.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:46 AM   #391
Banned

OVR: 27

Ridin, just a heads up. The Phillies released Dalier Hinojosa yesterday. Room to add another prospect now if there were any you were leaving out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 07:46 AM   #392
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Lol guys u can easily make it 25 or 40 man yourself... dammed if you do or dammed if you dont lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »