Home

OSFM Hybrid Corrections

This is a discussion on OSFM Hybrid Corrections within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2017, 06:19 PM   #1
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11
OSFM Hybrid Corrections

Please keep this limited to only corrections needed. If there's a stance you definitely think needs to be in, share it. If a transaction needs to be done, share it. But please don't post anything unrelated to corrections, so it is easier for us to find the corrections and get them all fixed.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2017, 10:29 PM   #2
Pro

Mattchu12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM Hybrid Corrections

I uploaded a copy with updated Yankee Prospect faces, and some other prospects if you want any of them! All I did was edit faces and add a few new guys with ratings from the old spreadsheet (that came out after 1.0 dropped) if you're interested! Thanks again!
Old 07-27-2017, 11:52 PM   #3
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0

After going thru and making a 25man
2 biggest things I noticed was you have both Kendry Morales and Pujols playing 1b not DH
Old 07-28-2017, 11:00 AM   #4
Pro

Figment's Arena

Cubs corrections are as follows:

SP Brett Anderson cut on 07/26/2017
SP Casey Kelly cut on 07/20/2017
SP Dallas Beeler cut on 03/25/2017
SP Ross Detwiler cut on 07/17/2017
RP Fernando Rodriguez cut on 07/17/2017
RP Andury Acevedo cut on 07/06/2017

Other notable missing players are:
SP Adbert Alzolay (Top 10 Prospect)
RP Dillon Maples (Climbed to AAA, probable call up soon)

I can get more detailed on the Cubs if you would really like. I constantly follow the movement in the MLB, AAA, and AA plus I follow the top prospects as well, but these are the glaring corrections I noticed with the Cubs roster. I am aware some of these are from after the roster release, but I am assuming these corrections are for a future roster, so this is what is currently wrong.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:22 PM   #5
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Great job! Keep them coming! I'll be working on the file a lot this weekend, so the more I can knock out, the better this next version will be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2017, 03:33 PM   #6
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Great job! Keep them coming! I'll be working on the file a lot this weekend, so the more I can knock out, the better this next version will be.
I'm not asking for a specific date for the next updated version but should we expect the next one sometime in August? Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 07-28-2017, 03:45 PM   #7
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I'm not asking for a specific date for the next updated version but should we expect the next one sometime in August? Thanks.
Let's try and keep anything like this limited to the OSFM Hybrid thread. To make the roster release quicker, it will help if this thread is only about corrections. I don't want to spend longer than a week or two because I keep putting off my franchise.

The more corrections, and only corrections, that get listed in here the faster I will be able to release. I've done a lot of new work to my calc, have tweaked some formulas based on results from sims, and will get the trade deadline transactions completed and all corrections listed in here.

Thanks!
Old 07-28-2017, 03:52 PM   #8
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Let's try and keep anything like this limited to the OSFM Hybrid thread. To make the roster release quicker, it will help if this thread is only about corrections. I don't want to spend longer than a week or two because I keep putting off my franchise.

The more corrections, and only corrections, that get listed in here the faster I will be able to release. I've done a lot of new work to my calc, have tweaked some formulas based on results from sims, and will get the trade deadline transactions completed and all corrections listed in here.

Thanks!
So, you strictly only want roster correction suggestions posted in this thread? Since you're doing the corrections & most of the edits now will the next update be posted under your PSN then?

Or, will Onebase24 still be the one that releases it? Thanks & this will be my last post that's not corrections related in this thread. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »