Home

OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

This is a discussion on OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2018, 03:44 PM   #2281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

Please don’t flame me for this as I know how annoying ETA is and I wait patiently like most of you...

That said this question is for how to update any roster with the new roster updates...

I know through out the year people post but I’d like to learn to do it myself so I’m not reliant on others!

If there is a place explaining please add a link and if not If someone isn’t too busy that doesn’t mind explaining it’s greatly appreciated!

I was born and still live in ATL and it’s important to me as so many on the team have changed and mainly for the better with stat upgrades!

Thanks in advance!
B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 03:47 PM   #2282
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stray10
Please don’t flame me for this as I know how annoying ETA is and I wait patiently like most of you...

That said this question is for how to update any roster with the new roster updates...

I know through out the year people post but I’d like to learn to do it myself so I’m not reliant on others!

If there is a place explaining please add a link and if not If someone isn’t too busy that doesn’t mind explaining it’s greatly appreciated!

I was born and still live in ATL and it’s important to me as so many on the team have changed and mainly for the better with stat upgrades!

Thanks in advance!
B

I’m sorry let me rephrase...Any custom roster as in import the updates.

I’m aware you can download live rosters but I specifically wanting to download Ridin’s and apply.

Thank you!
Old 08-29-2018, 04:29 PM   #2283
Rookie

Sorry if it was mentioned before but anybody else has the bug where the yearly pitcher stats don't show up, only career total?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2018, 02:15 PM   #2284
Rookie

TyCooper8's Arena

Hey all! Just a quick update on my 40-Man Roster versions.
  • There is going to be two more updates this year. One after the August trade deadline, and one when the season ends. You can expect a new update early next week.
  • It'll feature the official SDS updated player ratings for all players that have had attributes changed who are gold tier or higher in Diamond Dynasty, or majorly changed rookies like Ronald Acuna Jr. and Seranthony Dominguez. Since standard OSFM doesn't do official updated player ratings, it'd be too much backtracking work for me to update everyone, but I do want to update golds+ because they have a larger impact on the game. Also because it makes me sad every time I see Matt Carpenter and J.D. Martinez with their season starting attributes lol.
  • I'm looking to do more if possible, I'm just out of ideas on how to improve upon OSFM. If you have any, let me know!

Favorite Teams
Washington Capitals
Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto Raptors
New England Patriots
Toronto FC

Last edited by TyCooper8; 08-30-2018 at 02:23 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #2285
Rookie

TyCooper8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyankees99
Good Morning. I am brand new to this whole forum. I apologize if I come off a little stupid. Just confused. I was told by many friends that the roster get scramble after spring training. If I download a 25 man roster that wont happen. i dont see any on this forum. If i download the 40 man is that get scrambled? how do I fix. I didnt want to control all teams. Just the one I'm using. Sorry again and thanks for all the amazing work.

Mike
To avoid the game automatically placing some of your players on waivers, you need to simulate to the end of Spring Training but do not advance to the regular season yet. Go into your roster and manually trim your MLB team down to 25 players. After you've trimmed the roster, you can safely advance to the regular season.

Favorite Teams
Washington Capitals
Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto Raptors
New England Patriots
Toronto FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 02:53 AM   #2286
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooper8
Hey all! Just a quick update on my 40-Man Roster versions.
  • There is going to be two more updates this year. One after the August trade deadline, and one when the season ends. You can expect a new update early next week.
  • It'll feature the official SDS updated player ratings for all players that have had attributes changed who are gold tier or higher in Diamond Dynasty, or majorly changed rookies like Ronald Acuna Jr. and Seranthony Dominguez. Since standard OSFM doesn't do official updated player ratings, it'd be too much backtracking work for me to update everyone, but I do want to update golds+ because they have a larger impact on the game. Also because it makes me sad every time I see Matt Carpenter and J.D. Martinez with their season starting attributes lol.
  • I'm looking to do more if possible, I'm just out of ideas on how to improve upon OSFM. If you have any, let me know!

Ty, any update on a release? Excited to try them out, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-05-2018, 02:59 AM   #2287
Rookie

TyCooper8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird313
Ty, any update on a release? Excited to try them out, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Still waiting on Kingsley to upload the base version so I can get to work. I'm excited too!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Operation Sports mobile app

Favorite Teams
Washington Capitals
Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto Raptors
New England Patriots
Toronto FC
Old 09-07-2018, 09:46 PM   #2288
Pro

Anyone know if there is a good update available now for the expanded rosters or at least one coming out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »