Home

OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

This is a discussion on OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2018, 06:51 AM   #2313
Rookie

CornHoller's Arena

OVR: 0
Talking Re: OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManGamer
Disclaimer: I'm old (maybe old enough to have developed get off my lawn syndrome). Last console was the 360.

Bought the PS4 Pro because of MLB The Show. I'm missing what the big deal is with the OSFM Rosters. I downloaded V1.5. Checked the Marlins Roster and couldn't find my starting catcher Realmuto, SP Straily, or SP Chen. Finally found them on the single a team. As far as the minor leaguers, I've got a bunch of players with cookie cutter stats. Same exact stats for most categories. So what is better about the OSFM Rosters?
Your 1st problem is you are checking whose on the Marlins.

Keep searching - there are so many iterations of OFSM I'm sure you'll find a set to work with. Focus on Ridin's rosters and not a mod somebody updated from Ridin.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #2314
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

Re: OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

Question

Does the guys who work on this roster still update it now with the moves recently made like Diaz and Cano to the Mets and such?

Or do they stop at end of season and wait for next year?
Old 01-11-2019, 09:35 PM   #2315
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManGamer
Disclaimer: I'm old (maybe old enough to have developed get off my lawn syndrome). Last console was the 360.

Bought the PS4 Pro because of MLB The Show. I'm missing what the big deal is with the OSFM Rosters. I downloaded V1.5. Checked the Marlins Roster and couldn't find my starting catcher Realmuto, SP Straily, or SP Chen. Finally found them on the single a team. As far as the minor leaguers, I've got a bunch of players with cookie cutter stats. Same exact stats for most categories. So what is better about the OSFM Rosters?

Oldman...there are a lot of rosters out there that people label as OSFM. Once you learn who the legitimate Operation Sports roster contributors are, you will know who to look for. Until then, you will be much happier if you only look for Riding Down Kingsly's sets. His user name is something like RidinDnKgnsly and his sets will have all the players you are looking for.

Last edited by thundergulch; 01-11-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2019, 04:22 PM   #2316
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Ridin... Following your Twitter feed you mentioned about the hours of work being put in. Does that mean you're only updating 18 -or- is this all for 19? But without the game in hand, i'm confused as to how you can already put countless hours into 19... thanks for any clarification! Great Job!!
Old 01-19-2019, 05:35 PM   #2317
Pro

Ivanhoe's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Ridin... Following your Twitter feed you mentioned about the hours of work being put in. Does that mean you're only updating 18 -or- is this all for 19? But without the game in hand, i'm confused as to how you can already put countless hours into 19... thanks for any clarification! Great Job!!
This will be, at least, for MLB The Show 19. The players can be transferred from 18 to 19 by Ridin and the team once the the 19 game drops.

Starting early saves a ton of time and allows for greater attention to detail. Ridin and Showtyme are doing great work. Hopes this helps.
Old 01-20-2019, 12:31 AM   #2318
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanhoe
This will be, at least, for MLB The Show 19. The players can be transferred from 18 to 19 by Ridin and the team once the the 19 game drops.

Starting early saves a ton of time and allows for greater attention to detail. Ridin and Showtyme are doing great work. Hopes this helps.
Makes total sense. Thanks for the reply. Again, I LOVE this roster set and all the updates. Appreciate the helpful reply.
Old 01-21-2019, 06:37 PM   #2319
ktm
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is there a roster that is updating the offseason moves? I have looked in the vault but can’t seem to find. Thanks in advance for the response.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:47 PM   #2320
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

I see Ridin is moving to OOTP, congrats man!

But I really hope this doesn’t mean the end of OSFM.??? We need OSFM!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »