Home

Full Minors Project

This is a discussion on Full Minors Project within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2019, 08:50 AM   #1
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

OVR: 0
Full Minors Project

This is a little roster project I always do for myself but friends asked me to share it with them in the vault so i did so might as well share it here with you all.

It's a roster with Minors in it as the name says, I always try to go for as many Minors as possible but it's not done and not complete and it certainly aint as good as OSFM rosters but it is a solid base to expand upon.

I myself will use a couple different rosters when I Play, my own, the CRP by Ninertravel and the new roster by Ridin and his team. And a fantasy roster by Bacon96.

If you like to help out with this roster then feel free to do so but let me know what edits you made, what players you added etc. And under what name you uploaded it so I can go over it and then reupload the updated version. Just let me know the updates in this thread.

I have not overwritten any SCEA / SDS players, there should be no duplicates either.

I'm looking for people that want to help out with:

Adding Missing Players, then after that I need someone to do the equipment edits so they resemble as close to real life as possible. After that someone would have to set the real contract values and finally the lineups to represent current day lineups. It has to be in that order or it will be a giant mess where you dont know anymore who did what.

For now I myself am taking a little break, so feel free to step up and help out with the above.

If you like it use it, if you dont like it then dont use it and use another roster, it's not perfect and never will be but what roster will ever be really perfect right. It was made for personal use but never hurts to share.

Enjoy the roster and just have fun.

It's in the Vault as Full Minors Project V3 with PSN Name Patrickb121073

When there is an update I will update this post with the new version nr etc.

Full credits to all the CAP makers, Motown, CujoMatty and everyone else that made players I used in the roster. Thanks guys for making the players and making our game more fun.

Last edited by FunGaming44; 04-01-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2019, 10:37 AM   #2
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

Re: Full Minors Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunGaming44
This is a little roster project I always do for myself but friends asked me to share it with them in the vault so i did so might as well share it here with you all.

It's a roster with Minors in it as the name says, I always try to go for as many Minors as possible but it's not done and not complete and it certainly aint as good as OSFM rosters but it is a solid base to expand upon.

I myself will use a couple different rosters when I Play, my own, the CRP by Ninertravel and the new roster by Ridin and his team. And a fantasy roster by Bacon96.

If you like to help out with this roster then feel free to do so but let me know what edits you made, what players you added etc. And under what name you uploaded it so I can go over it and then reupload the updated version. Just let me know the updates in this thread.

I have not overwritten any SCEA / SDS players, there should be no duplicates either.

I'm looking for people that want to help out with:

Adding Missing Players, then after that I need someone to do the equipment edits so they resemble as close to real life as possible. After that someone would have to set the real contract values and finally the lineups to represent current day lineups. It has to be in that order or it will be a giant mess where you dont know anymore who did what.

For now I myself am taking a little break, so feel free to step up and help out with the above.

If you like it use it, if you dont like it then dont use it and use another roster, it's not perfect and never will be but what roster will ever be really perfect right. It was made for personal use but never hurts to share.

Enjoy the roster and just have fun.

It's in the Vault as Full Minors Project V3 with PSN Name Patrickb121073

When there is an update I will update this post with the new version nr etc.

Full credits to all the CAP makers, Motown, CujoMatty and everyone else that made players I used in the roster. Thanks guys for making the players and making our game more fun.

So, does your version have the original Buck Farmer in it? I've been looking for a full minors roster version with the default Farmer ever since I realized that he was overwritten in most of the other 90 man rosters (guessing they used meandbettywhite's 2700 imported player roster as a base)
Old 04-01-2019, 10:55 AM   #3
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
So, does your version have the original Buck Farmer in it? I've been looking for a full minors roster version with the default Farmer ever since I realized that he was overwritten in most of the other 90 man rosters (guessing they used meandbettywhite's 2700 imported player roster as a base)
Unfortunatly he is one of the only players I dont have on my roster at all, at the time I started the roster he wasnt on it for some weird reason. I probably will redo the entire roster again when SDS releases a roster update so I will keep an eye out that he will be in it that time around. I been working on a secondary roster which I halted until the update is out because I would have to start over anyway, if it takes too long for the update to come out I might finish that one and release that as a V4 or V5
Old 04-01-2019, 12:30 PM   #4
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

Quote:
Unfortunatly he is one of the only players I dont have on my roster at all, at the time I started the roster he wasnt on it for some weird reason. I probably will redo the entire roster again when SDS releases a roster update so I will keep an eye out that he will be in it that time around. I been working on a secondary roster which I halted until the update is out because I would have to start over anyway, if it takes too long for the update to come out I might finish that one and release that as a V4 or V5
OK, thanks
Old 04-01-2019, 10:58 PM   #5
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Looks like Ridin and team are getting close to release of the OSFM or whatever they will call them, so I will run with that because they make the best rosters. If I decide to pick this back up again then I will update here offcourse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2019, 11:28 PM   #6
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
It's funny you know it's almost as if that error is a funny thing to show when others are putting it in the vault claiming they did all the importing lol now all we have is the proof that it wasn't because of Farmer being missing.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:44 PM   #7
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
It's funny you know it's almost as if that error is a funny thing to show when others are putting it in the vault claiming they did all the importing lol now all we have is the proof that it wasn't because of Farmer being missing.
Sure looks like it but for some reason Farmer wasnt on the roster I started with on release day, I know i didnt overwrote him with someone, there were others missing too. Seen others also complain about it how rosters were acting up on day 1 with players missing that were on there after you restarted the game and reloaded the roster. So now when i start work on something new i always reload the roster twice to make sure it loads in alright.

Last edited by FunGaming44; 04-01-2019 at 11:46 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:58 PM   #8
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Sure looks like it but for some reason Farmer wasnt on the roster I started with on release day, I know i didnt overwrote him with someone, there were others missing too. Seen others also complain about it how rosters were acting up on day 1 with players missing that were on there after you restarted the game and reloaded the roster. So now when i start work on something new i always reload the roster twice to make sure it loads in alright.
Can't say I have had that issue. I think everyone was getting Cuju roster and a couple of players were overwitten farmer is for sure on the default roster. it's easy to accidentally overwrite a player it sucks if a small mistake like that can happen. that's why doing heaps of backup copies helps. Ill never forget one year I had about 20 teams imported and I accidentally went save live roster...... what that does is load you OUT of the roster (didn't know it at the time) you were in. so when I went save I overwrote my roster with the damm default roster.. why On earth do I have to keep going Load roster every damm time I exit franchise? it's a complete pain and after hours of work it's easy to screw something up.

my god was I pissed I wasted hours and hours of work. the SDS roster system is a joke and too temperamental you have to be 100% perfect because you can't unfix a mistake. moving players around is a pain because you can't move A ball players so you gotta move them to AA which then screws up the lineups... I mean god it's like SDS are trolling us saying hahaha here you go spends hours doing your own rosters bet you can't!

I guess it would be like a dark Souls game you can spend hours and end up nowhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »