Home

MLB ON FOX: 2018 OPENING DAY ROSTERS

This is a discussion on MLB ON FOX: 2018 OPENING DAY ROSTERS within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2018, 10:28 PM   #97
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB ON FOX: 2018 OPENING DAY ROSTERS

I also wanted to post this here in case anyone is interested in this type of information.

Here is a list of SCEA players that are fully editable and who have audio tied into there player ID. This is not 100% complete just yet but one I have been working on.

*If you put in the first and last name then you will lose the audio and story lines. Leave audio names blank when you see the following. See below.

"I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info"

• This color means? Leave the audio name blank.
  • This color means? No audio but there name was found in the data base.
  • This color means? No audio and there name is not found in the data base.
  • This occasional color means? I did not use SCEA version for whatver reason I listed.

ORIOLES:

3B Pedro Alvarez - [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
LF Craig Gentry - [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Pedro Araujo - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used PEDRO ARAUJO audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Nestor Cortes Jr. [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used last name CORTES audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

RED SOX:

RP Marcus Walden - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Marcus Walden audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Bobby Poyner [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
SP Hector Velazquez - [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

YANKEES:

LF Billy McKinney - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Billy McKinney audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

RAYS:

SP Yonny Chirinos - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Ryan Yarbrough - [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]

BLUE JAYS:

SS Gift Ngoepe - [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

WHITE SOX:

None.

INDIANS:

RP Matt Belisle [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

TIGERS:

3B Niko Goodrum [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RF Victor Reyes [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Victor Reyes audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

ROYALS:

RP Burch Smith [I did not use the SCEA Version because he has no career stats, I made him from scratch with simulated stats and correct service time. I used last name Smith audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
SP Eric Skoglund [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
C Cam Gallagher [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Brad Keller [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Brad Keller audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Tim Hill [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Tim Hill audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

TWINS:

RP Tyler Kinley [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Gabriel Moya [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

ANGELS:

RP Luke Bard [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Luke Bard audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

ATHLETICS:

SP Daniel Gossett [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

MARINERS:

RP Casey Lawrence [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

RANGERS:

RP Kevin Jepsen [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
CF Carlos Tocci [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Chris Martin [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Chris Martin audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

ASTROS:

3B J.D. Davis [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

BRAVES:

LF Preston Tucker [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Preston Tucker audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Shane Carle [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

MARLINS:

RF Braxton Lee [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used last name Lee audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RF Garrett Cooper [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Garrett Cooper audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Chris O'Grady [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
SP Caleb Smith [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Caleb Smith audio name found in the data base since theres no audio or story lines for him]
C Chad Wallach [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Tayron Guerrero [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used last name Guerrero audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]

NATIONALS:

None.

METS:

RP Jacob Rhame [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

PHILLIES:

SS Scott Kingery [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Scott Kingery audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Drew Hutchison [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Drew Hutchison audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Yacksel Rios [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

CUBS:

None.

REDS:

SP Sal Romano [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
SP Tyler Mahle [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Zack Weiss [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Zack Weiss audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
RP Amir Garrett [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Jackson Stephens [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

BREWERS:

SP Brandon Woodruff [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

PIRATES:

RP Edgar Santana [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

CARDINALS:

RP Jordan Hicks [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Jordan Hicks audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
SP Miles Mikolas [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used Miles Micklus audio name found in the data base since theirs no audio or story lines for him]
SS Jairo Munoz [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. I used last name Munoz audio name found in the data base since theres no audio or story lines for him]

DIAMONDBACKS:

RP Yoshihisa Hirano [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]

ROCKIES:

RP Antonio Senzatela [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

DODGERS:

C Kyle Farmer [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP J.T. Chargois [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Wilmer Font [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

PADRES:

RP Robbie Erlin [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
SP Joey Lucchesi [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
3B Christian Villanueva [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Kazuhisa Makita [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Adam Cimber [I used the SCEA Version, but doesn't mention his name. His name is not in the data base]
RP Kyle McGrath [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

GIANTS:

RP Pierce Johnson [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Reyes Moronta [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]
RP Roberto Gomez [I used the SCEA Version, It has his career teams, stats, audio and story info]

PLAYERS IN AAA WITH AUDIO STORY LINES:

Raul Alcantara
Tommy Layne
Robbie Ross Jr.
Jarrod Saltalamacchia
Nick Tepesch
Old 07-13-2018, 03:08 PM   #98
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
I wanted to post this in here instead of making a whole new thread to half to keep up with. I know there are some other players now wearing these helmets and I need to go back over the AL and do it as thorough as I did the NL. (Hopefully I can do this at a later date)

EXTRA NOTE:

As I was doing this C-FLAP HELMET LIST I did notice that there is a small glitch with the CAP BRIMS many players are given the LOW PROFILE and CURVED CAP BRIM. This has been fixed on these rosters as I have watched player videos on MLB.com for all players on the active 25 man rosters on Opening Day. Again I need to go back over AL and make sure we got these players done as good as we did the NL.

2018 MLB PLAYERS WHO ARE WEARING OR HAVE WORE THE C-FLAP HELMET THIS YEAR:

ORIOLES:

None.

RED SOX:

None.

YANKEES:

3B Brandon Drury

RAYS:

1B Brad Miller

BLUE JAYS:

None.

WHITE SOX:

None.

INDIANS:

None.

TIGERS:

None.

ROYALS:

SS Alcides Escobar

TWINS:

None.

ANGELS:

CF Mike Trout
C Rene Rivera

ATHLETICS:

None.
MARINERS:

2B Robinison Cano
RF Nelson Cruz
C Mike Zunino
1B Ryon Healy

RANGERS:

SS Jurickson Profar
LF Joey Gallo

ASTROS:

C Evan Gattis
1B Yuli Gurriel

BRAVES:

CF Ender Inciarte
C Kurt Suzuki
C Tyler Flowers

MARLINS:

LF Cameron Maybin
SS Yadiel Rivera

NATIONALS:

RF Bryce Harper

METS:

LF Yoenis Cespedes
1B Wilmer Flores
SS Amed Rosario

PHILLIES:

LF Rhys Hoskins
1B Carlos Santana
C Andrew Knapp
RF Nick Williams

CUBS:

3B Kris Bryant
C Willson Contreras
RF Jason Heyward
CF Albert Almora Jr.

REDS:

None.

BREWERS:

LF Christian Yelich
2B Jonathan Villar
SS Orlando Arcia
2B Nate Orf

PIRATES:

SP Jameson Taillon
2B Josh Harrison
SP Trevor Williams
3B David Freese
2B Adam Frazier
RP Tyler Glasnow
CF Austin Meadows

CARDINALS:

SP Adam Wainwright
SP Carlos Martinez
C Yadier Molina
SP Luke Weaver
SP Michael Wacha
2B Kolten Wong
SP Miles Mikolas

DIAMONDBACKS:

LF David Peralta
2B Ketel Marte
SS Nick Ahmed

ROCKIES:

1B Ian Desmond [Seen him wear it once]
C Chris Iannetta
RF Cargo Gonzalez [Seen him wear it only a few times]

DODGERS:

LF Joc Pederson
CF Kike Hernandez

PADRES:

C Austin Hedges
3B Christian Villanueva

GIANTS:

None.
Thanks bud! Really appreciate this!
Old 07-26-2018, 03:24 AM   #99
Rookie

Hey just seeing how things are going? Haven't seen a update or anyone post on here for a bit
Old 07-26-2018, 02:28 PM   #100
Rookie

nydteaton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm7414206
Hey just seeing how things are going? Haven't seen a update or anyone post on here for a bit
Ditto
Old 07-31-2018, 04:28 PM   #101
MVP

Houston's Arena

Hey everyone I had good intentions when this first started but I can no longer continue to support this game.

I decided recently I can't support this company any longer and waste valuable time any more as I spend a good 10 months out of a year trying to do baseball rosters as accurately as possible to always come up short with all the restriction they put on us.

I have been sitting here irritated and would have been done with these rosters if I didn't half to work on other areas that should have been fixed already, but I was going thru team by team player by player trying to give all the created players the PROTECTIVE HELMET something that's been asked 3 or 4 times a month since release to please UNLOCK and it still has not been changed. We can't change the helmet type what so ever and we got rookies from previous show games we still use to this day to make putting a roster together a lot faster, but most of these players have ventilated, basic or minors helmet wit them all being locked a simple fix to switch to protective and be on my way to other areas of roster editing but this feature is LOCKED!

Anyways guys I hate to see great faces go to waste, the roster and players I put together I documented over 100 faces on paper for anyone who wants to put the face on that particular player. If you already have a franchise going you could get the numbers and edit the faces by my documented players I could post here if AROID1313 signs off on it since most of them are his faces.

I wasted so much time this year and feel like I got nowhere because there is to many darn restrictions making our roster work harder than what it has to be.

I am thinking of giving everything to someone so somebody can get use out of everything I was trying to do. I have a few sets of rosters with 100% top notch faces they just need to be move to a main roster a lot have basic, ventilated etc helmets I was trying to give everyone the PROTECTIVE HELMET but I'm spinning my tires not making any headway and feel like I am just stuck in the mud.

I contacted ridin to see if he would be interested in the rosters I have to use on his or the faces. All the work I put in like to see it grow possibly with someone else I hate to see the quality go to waste.

I am moving to other things I cant support SCEA any longer and the direction they are headed. I sincerely apologize to anyone if I wasted your time waiting on these I had every intention on having the completed by now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2018, 10:16 PM   #102
Rookie

nydteaton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Hey everyone I had good intentions when this first started but I can no longer continue to support this game.

I decided recently I can't support this company any longer and waste valuable time any more as I spend a good 10 months out of a year trying to do baseball rosters as accurately as possible to always come up short with all the restriction they put on us.

I have been sitting here irritated and would have been done with these rosters if I didn't half to work on other areas that should have been fixed already, but I was going thru team by team player by player trying to give all the created players the PROTECTIVE HELMET something that's been asked 3 or 4 times a month since release to please UNLOCK and it still has not been changed. We can't change the helmet type what so ever and we got rookies from previous show games we still use to this day to make putting a roster together a lot faster, but most of these players have ventilated, basic or minors helmet wit them all being locked a simple fix to switch to protective and be on my way to other areas of roster editing but this feature is LOCKED!

Anyways guys I hate to see great faces go to waste, the roster and players I put together I documented over 100 faces on paper for anyone who wants to put the face on that particular player. If you already have a franchise going you could get the numbers and edit the faces by my documented players I could post here if AROID1313 signs off on it since most of them are his faces.

I wasted so much time this year and feel like I got nowhere because there is to many darn restrictions making our roster work harder than what it has to be.

I am thinking of giving everything to someone so somebody can get use out of everything I was trying to do. I have a few sets of rosters with 100% top notch faces they just need to be move to a main roster a lot have basic, ventilated etc helmets I was trying to give everyone the PROTECTIVE HELMET but I'm spinning my tires not making any headway and feel like I am just stuck in the mud.

I contacted ridin to see if he would be interested in the rosters I have to use on his or the faces. All the work I put in like to see it grow possibly with someone else I hate to see the quality go to waste.

I am moving to other things I cant support SCEA any longer and the direction they are headed. I sincerely apologize to anyone if I wasted your time waiting on these I had every intention on having the completed by now.

Sorry to see you go, but would you consider releasing whatever work you have put together it would be a great building block for other who want to start from opening day?

I know there is a decent size group of people who would really appreciate the opportunity to utilize your awesome work!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #103
Just started!

This really sucks I was looking forward to these to be released so bad. Honestly the chin guard on the helmet doesn’t matter to me that much, but I know it might go other people. It’s a shame that something as small the helmets are stopping this roster from being released.

Old 08-01-2018, 01:05 PM   #104
Rookie

nydteaton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewBH36
This really sucks I was looking forward to these to be released so bad. Honestly the chin guard on the helmet doesn’t matter to me that much, but I know it might go other people. It’s a shame that something as small the helmets are stopping this roster from being released.

I don’t believe that is the only issue, I don’t want to speak for Houston, but he has mentioned a few other areas where he and many other members have reached out to the devs (for abilities to edit certain things on a player), to no avail.

I think that the c-flap limitations might have just been his breaking point

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »